Bammmmm Bamm pics galore

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
I Think BAm bam is just as handsome as can be. GReat pics!!!!!

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
haha thanks guys. Agility pup... you sure you want him? He's a major handful. hehehe... I might just have a box big enough.

Nolu- yup... finally cleaned it. It was making me annoyed. I have too much crap and too small of a room for it all. It's nice to see that there really is a floor in there hmmm? Plus... I want to TRY to keep it as clean as possible so there's room to do some of Bamm's training in there since it annoys Jo when I do it out in the living room.

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
Bamm is a struggle to get into the box. Seriously... I'm really trying.... I promise I will figure something out and I'll get a good pic of him before I ship him.

B

Backward_Cinderella

Bamm is a struggle to get into the box. Seriously... I'm really trying.... I promise I will figure something out and I'll get a good pic of him before I ship him.
Ah just stick a stamp on his head and tape the address to his back... then drop him in the nearest mail box.
LoL Poor Bamm!

Toller_08

I thought I'd already replied to these, but apparently not! Bamm is looking fantastic. He's such a handsome boy, and looks like he has a great personality. :)

Bamm Bamm is soooooo cute!! Great pictures ... my favs are the "gives paw" ones. He looks so sweet in those. :)
Like his Christmas outfit pictures too.

Members online

No members online now.