New project..

noludoru

Bored Now.
LMAO Merico. That is hilarious.

Thanks, Lily! The more I look at it, the less I like it, honestly. I'm going to harass my art teacher into showing me how to line things neatly with fabric and how to measure/fold/cut it right. The bottom has gotten all wrinkly. :rolleyes:

MericoX

Roos, Poos, & a Wog!
Well you wont really see the bottom when you have all the collars in there, right? I wish I had your talent, that box really came out nice.

noludoru

Bored Now.
Thanks, Jessie! :D :)

Well.. no. But it's still bugging me. This is the kind of thing you fail in art class for. (Actually I had a much neater project that I did get a failing grade for last year.. it was lovely wand well-thought out and my teacher FAILED me because I didn't ask for her help on it, she didn't like how I'd lined the inside, and there were a few pieces of rubber cement showing I had missed. I hate that evil woman.)

Talent? NONSENSE! An iron and hot glue, my friend.. an iron and some hot glue.. it works wonders, lol! I am a big fan of hot glue guns and irons. Very useful.

And for the top, if you can't draw of paint, you can do a mosaic.. like with tiles or something... and paint in the grout to make it look even cooler. Or so ribbons and fabric.. or take pictures.. there are just SO many possibilities to pretty up a shoebox!

Members online

No members online now.