So difficult

Cthulhu7

Mitch & Erin
Today Erin and I ran by Petsmart to grab some fish stuff and the local shelter was there showing off some dogs. They're always there, so it wasn't a surprise, but I should have known better than to stop and look.

There was this awesome little chihuahua/pug (chug lol). She was laying in her kennel with her legs crossed like a little princes. The woman who's been fostering her was telling us about her, and she sounded so perfect.

It's really hard knowing that we won't be financially ready for a new dog for a few weeks, and she'll probably be gone by then.

In the plus side, our 20 gallon fish tank is finally set up! Our baby pleco looks hilarious compared to the foot long in our 50 gallon tank.

Cthulhu7

Mitch & Erin
Hooray! A Pleco lover! My mom hates them, thinks they're gross. Erin and I treat our Pleco like a house-pet. If we could take him out for "swims" we probably would. LOL.

I'd love to post pictures.

20 gal tank:

Untitled by Mi_McKee, on Flickr

Silly goldfish being shy:

Baby Pleco! Haven't named him yet:

50 gal tank:

Pleco Corleone. He loves his rock:

The 50 gal is going to be getting a big-time makeover next month. Plants, new decorations, and new fish. I'm moving the goldfish to the 20 and getting...something for the big tank. Haven't decided what yet.

-bogart-

Member of WHODAT Nation.
Pleco Corleone , seriously?

hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha I love it , I can imagine ya saying it with and Italian accent to . I would so have to call him don don.

And kudos on the waiting , and you never know , that little girls may just be there.

Cthulhu7

Mitch & Erin
Pleco Corleone , seriously?

hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha I love it , I can imagine ya saying it with and Italian accent to . I would so have to call him don don.

And kudos on the waiting , and you never know , that little girls may just be there.
Hell yeah he's pleco corleone, he runs that tank.

Erin and I are trying not to get our hopes up too much, just so the disappointment won't be as hard. But there are lots of sweet chis, and we'll find the right one.

Also, somehow in the process of trying to turn her into a doxie person, I became a chi person.

Members online