Do any of you have some special Valentines Day plans tomorrow?

Not much,we don't celebrate it big time.However I don't need much of an excuse to eat out and receive gifts!
BF isn't home till 6pm.I just back from uni to a heart shaped box of chocolates from my nan,I'm going to eat some of those whilst browsing the web.Coco just had a bath,we took a long walk to day and she is tired.I'm going to have a bubble bath,get mah hair did and then I think we're going to go somewhere to eat,have a few drinks,bring home a box of valentines krispy kremes and then mong out!

Dakotah

Kotah BEAR
Well I got TJ a card. I plan on making him chocolate cupcakes later.
I think he plans on us going out to eat tonight, but not sure yet.

I have a love/hate relationship with Valentine's Day lol I think its overrated, even if you do have someone to spend it with. Like there is a lot of pressure to be with someone on this day. But then again, I love it. Whether I'm single or in a relationship. There is so much PINK! And great yummy awesome desserts to be made :D

ACooper

Sort of.
Kevin is taking the day off work to stay home and............wait for the Sears delivery men with me! They are bringing my new washer/dryer and I didn't realize that "Tuesday" was Valentine's Day when I arranged the delivery :rolleyes: How romantic! :D

Otherwise, no, we aren't really doing anything but lazing around together today/tonight.

CaliTerp07

Nope...we both have work all day. He has a hockey game tonight, I am running out to agility. Our plan involves ordering heart shaped pizza from Papa Johns :) So excited!

He's really good about carving out time to go to dinner each week with me, so I don't feel sad that I'm missing valentines day. All the good restaurants are insane anyway.

-bogart-

Member of WHODAT Nation.
work and then he is going to pick up his new truck and i am doing school projects with the kids. well with jacob the others will get mini projects so i can help him.

tommorow is the date night , look out harrahs we will have 50.00 in nickles and wont be afraid to use them! lol

Last edited:

Grab

We're going to a movie. It's more a 'we have a sitter so we're seeing the first movie in months' thing than a V-Day one, though.

ETA that Clive is at his sitter's during the week. And, while he loves it there, I'm not keen on having him stay longer during the workweek. So, we rarely do things on workdays so that he doesn't spend his entire day away from home. Today's my day off, though, so he has had his fill of home, I'm sure. :p

Members online

No members online now.