The Venting Thread

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
Just watched Harry potter and the deathly hallows 1&2 on tv tonight and it just occurred to me how those kids aren't ... Kids anymore, and it also dawned on me that I watched those kids grow up basically ... And I felt old :/

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
Hmmmmm...it's 5:30am and I'm not sleepy. And yet I have no motivation to be out of bed before the sun, please and thank you.

Airn

I am so sick of irresponsible people. I'm trying to help you and you're bitching about it?! One minute its a great idea and the next it's about all the negatives. Yes or no. Its really simple. ****ing people.

Kootenay

So I posted all happy in the good news thread about ordering a new lens, but it turned out it was a fraudulent ebay account. ARRGGGG!! We did end up getting out money back through Paypal, thank goodness, but it still sucks because my lens isn't coming now. Good lesson to learn, I guess. I've only had good experiences with Ebay before, but apparently there can be bad ones, too. Not happy.

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
So I posted all happy in the good news thread about ordering a new lens, but it turned out it was a fraudulent ebay account. ARRGGGG!! We did end up getting out money back through Paypal, thank goodness, but it still sucks because my lens isn't coming now. Good lesson to learn, I guess. I've only had good experiences with Ebay before, but apparently there can be bad ones, too. Not happy.
That's what puts me off about dealing with sites like eBay.

Oko

Silence, peasants.
Ahh, that's sucky. eBay is pretty good about getting it sorted though, in my experience. :(

Sekah

The Monster.
Ugh. That sucks. The one time I tried to sell something on ebay I was ripped off a few hundred dollars and was never able to recoup it. I won't touch it with a 10 foot pole any more.

I haven't had problems with eBay. I stick with eBay sellers with a high percentage of positive feedback when buying expensive things (well over 99%). I look for ones that sell a lot of stuff as well.

Kootenay

Yeah this was the first time I went with a seller that didn't have lots of feedback, and I won't do that again. I was happy that we got all our money back, and quickly too. So even though it pissed me off, it wasn't too terrible! I've found so many good deals on Ebay that I will definitely keep shopping there.

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
I just found out one of my friends passed away last week. He was complaining on Twitter he was sick, feeling really bad, thought it was a bad flu. Said his brother had told him not to leave the house because he was in such bad shape. And apparently that evening he died in his sleep.

And I just now found out, from a mutual friend who also just found out.

And it's not a joke.

Why is this not a joke?? I thought it was a joke... but it's not a joke. No.

I can't even process this...

teacuptiger

floor dancer
I just found out one of my friends passed away last week. He was complaining on Twitter he was sick, feeling really bad, thought it was a bad flu. Said his brother had told him not to leave the house because he was in such bad shape. And apparently that evening he died in his sleep.

And it's not a joke.

I am so sorry *hugs*.

Julee

UNSTOPPABLE

And it's not a joke.

Hugs, Beanie :(

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!

And it's not a joke.

The same thing happened to a friend of a friend a while back, same senario. Went to bed, not feeling well, was found dead my my friend when he went to check on him after he missed work that morning (he was never ever late). Super nice guy too :(

Tortilla

Blonde Raccoon

And it's not a joke.

I'm so sorry. :(

JazzyTheSibe

Love is 4 legged word

And it's not a joke.

I'm so sorry (((Hugs)))

teacuptiger

floor dancer
Two and a half hours spent in the car, eating candy, and I'm still off the wall. It's freezing and windy enough to pick me up off the ground, so no outside for me. Roxie doesn't want to play at all (she usually mopes a bit after family comes around but doesn't take us with them or stay longer, she just really misses everyone).

I am bored. The new Chronicles of Nick book just came out, but I'm still not interested in reading anything right now that isn't Daemon/Katy. I wish it wasn't windy and freezing out. I hate wind.

Guess I'm just in one of those moods where I need to do something, but everything annoys me. Which is also annoying.

Also, my stupid laptop has been out of order for like two weeks now. It's about to the point where I'm going to chuck it in the pool soon. It always does this stupid thing where it shuts down randomly, but it usually turns back on after a day or two. I've tried resetting it about 100 times, and nothing. Grrrrr.

Members online

No members online now.