Mississippi dogs!

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
We FINALLY have internet, so I have just over a weeks worth of pictures to share! I'll try to pick and choose my favorites, but there are a ton so I apologize.

15 hours in the car is a long time...however, the dogs were troupers and didn't complain (much). I'm really happy that Abrams' motion sickness in a vehicle seems to be a thing of the past...no vomit or regurge from either one of the dogs the entire time! ^^

The next few days entailed the dogs getting used to the new routine and helping unpack. I was working in the kitchen, so guess where the dogs were?
Cynder, keeping a watchful eye on me:

And Abrams...why keep a watchful eye when a body will do?

When decorating the bathroom, Abrams thought the new bath rug was a new bed just for him.

Biggs has a nice new cage (whoot for craigslist!) and is enjoying his spacious new home. Abrams is enjoying having him down at nose level.

And even though his furniture privileges are few and far between now that we're finally back with Michael, we still have our cuddle times.

*more*

*blackrose

And with a new house comes a YARD! And, of course, Dad to throw things.

Bad picture, but Cynder is happy with the new arrangements as well. LOL

Tired puppy:

*more*

*blackrose

Also with our new location comes THE BEACH. Which, of course, means SWIMMING. Abrams froze when he saw the water for the first time, then was all like, "ZOMG, IT IS ALL FOR ME!?!?!" and it was all we could do to get him out of it. Sea foam caught in the tide deserved a few barks, but he got over it quickly. He was also very unsure about the sheer volume of people...he doesn't get out much. People walking and dogs walking were okay, but the people sitting still in one spot with us walking by were suspicious. After the first few minutes, though, he started to accept everything in stride so I'm really hoping the next time we go he won't be so on edge. I also totally need to buy a long line, because the beaches are on leash only, and the flexi wasn't really cutting it.

^She is such her daddy's dog.

^Yes...I forgot to bring a toy so he was retrieving a wad of roots. LOL

I have some video's, too, that I'll upload as soon as I can!

*blackrose

Two videos!

The first one is of his first few moments at the beach. I wish I had gotten his initial reaction on camera, but I had the leash and couldn't hold him and my phone at the same time. I love his little happy leap at the end. LOL
[YOUTUBE]7tiGVpRZNb4[/YOUTUBE]

This one is of him playing in the yard with his most favorite toy ever, a busted Bad Cuz. He literally did this for ten minutes. Simple dog is simple.
[YOUTUBE]yaZ-VhZlZSs&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

Members online

No members online now.