It's getting closer

Dekka

Just try me..
Hmm maybe we have a mole? Quick everyone block the exits and do a head count... is there anyone pretending to be an agent going by the name of "B"?

ACooper

Hold up a second. Who's Agent B? I didn't think we had any new recruits besides Zed's Ass.
Obviously another one of those rampant impersonators!

And I would like to say that I am a bit sad that only Agent J gets to go to hell..........and the fake agent B gets straws!

What about SA Zed, agent L, and myself? What are we? Chopped liver?
Great, chopped liver got Orson's attention :rolleyes:

Dekka

Just try me..
Really? Now come this way.. my Ass has a few questions for you PW.. I must say that smile you are wearing... are you on any drugs at the moment? Can you tell the difference between a pig and a puppy?

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
Really? Now come this way.. my Ass has a few questions for you PW.. I must say that smile you are wearing... are you on any drugs at the moment? Can you tell the difference between a pig and a puppy?
*sidles away*

*sweats*

*flinches*

D-d-d-drugs? you say? erm...

*twitchy eyes*

*sweats more*

N-n-n-no.

*runs*

Dekka

Just try me..
nooo....I was just stuttering....:D
Now don't prevaricate! I was on to you form the beginning. Would one of the official agents please take her into custody for questioning.. I am still running a urine sample on PW.. I am sure she is under the influence of something...

Dekka

Just try me..
Well, you forgot to put on your tinfoil hat when you came home.

So yes, and you are a DIRTY DIRTY girl.:rofl1:
Tinfoil hat.. you don't say...... I found traces of aluminum on the straw to be used for the puppies (or piglets not sure yet the test results aren't back yet.. my ass is slow) You are the first person to mention it. hmm why dont' you sit down and one of our agents will question you.

M

MyHorseMyRules

NRA, I'm afraid you can't be an agent. You and your dangerous spiders are under investigation, as well.

Baxter'smybaby

swimming upstream
now don't prevaricate! I was on to you form the beginning. Would one of the official agents please take her into custody for questioning.. I am still running a urine sample on pw.. I am sure she is under the influence of something...
pw--don't talk!

noodlerubyallie

Sprayin' the spiders
If I sit down......the cannon will SPRAY SPIDERS AT YOU!

***runs off to dark, secret cave*****

YOU"LL NEVER FIND ME!!!!!!!!!!!

Members online

No members online now.