New Group Photo (and snow!)

crazedACD

Awww, gorgeous photos! I love Tallah, and omg the puppies are so grown up. That's Tab, not Jayne, in the first photo? So handsome! (Psst, we need some Jayne photos too! :p )

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
Awww, gorgeous photos! I love Tallah, and omg the puppies are so grown up. That's Tab, not Jayne, in the first photo? So handsome! (Psst, we need some Jayne photos too! :p )
That would be hard to do - we put Jayne to sleep last month. I didn't say anything about it on the forum because not everyone here knows his history, so we didn't want people getting all judgey during a very difficult time.

Equinox

Your dogs are so gorgeous it is not even fair. I remember getting a few pictures taken with Trent, and my sister frowned and told me that "I should have gotten something cool, like a Doberman" :rofl1: I completely agreed, too!! These dogs are too gorgeous, even the "puppies" (adolescents). They just don't have an ugly stage, do they?!? And Tallah. I love everything about her. She's exactly the type of dog that I have to stop and marvel at every time.

Let me come live with you.

Members online

No members online now.