52 Weeks 2013?

Saeleofu

Anyone interested in doing this again, or is there a group going somewhere already?

JacksonsMom

I'm totally doing a pic each week of Jackson this year! But is it, like, a theme you have to do every week? I was kinda just planning on doing random things every week... but I guess themes would be kinda cool too.

JessLough

Love My Mutt
I think Adrianne was setting up something neat for it!
Well, that depends.

Sael, do you mean like, for dogs? A picture a week with a theme, etc, like we've done in the past?

What Adrianne is setting up is for people that want to learn to use their camera's in manual better, and isn't even particularly pictures of dogs.

Saeleofu

Well, that depends.

Sael, do you mean like, for dogs? A picture a week with a theme, etc, like we've done in the past?

What Adrianne is setting up is for people that want to learn to use their camera's in manual better, and isn't even particularly pictures of dogs.
Yeah, I meant for dogs. I don't have a DSLR so manual shooting doesn't really work for me.

In that case, if nobody else has one going or knows of one going, I'd be happy to set it up.

AdrianneIsabel

Glutton for Crazy
Yeah, I meant for dogs. I don't have a DSLR so manual shooting doesn't really work for me.

In that case, if nobody else has one going or knows of one going, I'd be happy to set it up.
Yup, mine is planning to be geared towards learning manual camera settings so a general one would be a great idea. :)

As for mine I'm going to try setting it up and giving a sneak peak tomorrow night. :)

MandyPug

Sport Model Pug
Yup, mine is planning to be geared towards learning manual camera settings so a general one would be a great idea. :)

As for mine I'm going to try setting it up and giving a sneak peak tomorrow night. :)
Can't wait =) the reason I'm fighting with leaving 52 weeks on Flickr is because I want to continue to be challenged. I applied for the 12 months group so hopefully I get in but I'm excited for your program!

Saeleofu

Okay, I'll work on making a 52 Weeks of Chaz Dogs and get it posted shortly. I know there are others on flickr and tumbr and such, but I'd rather do one with people/dogs I know ;)

Members online

No members online now.