Missing Malinois in Oregon

Equinox

Since there are a few Oregonians here on Chaz (and more than I know on Facebook), I wanted to share this here. Please crosspost and share on Facebook if you can.

Facebook post: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...2737950771100.147010.1327316236&type=1&ref=nf (please tell me if link does not work).

Angela Silvestri

PLEASE CROSS POST!! Missing Belgian Malinois in the Salem, OR area. Catherine Shields "Flirt" is missing. Catherine is on her way to Salem right now. Please call me 707-327-8227 with any info, I will be in contact with Catherine and Laurie.

***Update if you are near the area you can also call Catherine on her cell 503-989-0303 but she may not be able to answer — with Windy Gettings.

Equinox

Thanks guys! Hoping they find her soon, and that she stays safe.

I shared her onFB yesterday but I will again today... Wish I knew how to help more.
Same here. A friend tagged me when she shared this, knowing I was in Oregon, but I only have a handful of "dog friends" and probably a total of 2 or 3 in Oregon. Although now that I think of it, I have friends currently living in Salem who'd at least be able to spot a lost dog with the provided picture. I'll send them a message and ask if they feel up to driving around.

AdrianneIsabel

Glutton for Crazy
She was sighted in NE yesterday but nothing today, for anyone not on FB.

If I didn't have to work today I'd offer to head out and help, hopefully they won't need me by Thursday.

Julee

UNSTOPPABLE
I cross posted it on my personal facebook and business page - hope she's found. :(

thehoundgirl

:( Poor Flirt and her family. :( She was beautiful... RIP sweet girl. Her family will be in my thoughts.

Flirt had been in Salem babysitting with L_ and some how had gotten out of L_s yard. She was found today not far from where the sightings had been saturday night and she had been hit and killed by a car.
Please keep C_ and L_ in your thoughts and prayers. The only person who loved flirt as much as C_ was her Aunty L_.
This is what I had from a trusted source. Names removed.

Equinox

Just saw this and am heartbroken. I, too, am glad that they at least found her and know what happened.

Rest In Peace, Flirt. Everyone who loved her will be in my thoughts tonight.

Members online

No members online now.