Anybody know good Doberman breeders??

Well, I am curious of some good Dobie breeders. we are not planning to get one anytime soon. No worries there. I just want to know some good Dobie breeders, so that someday, I can own one. I have actually come to love the breed! :yikes: I know all what they need, such as lots of socialization, and love of the family, people, lots of people time!! Hey, it never hurts to plan ahead of time, of what kind of dog you want! (since I do want a dog when I am out of the house! and going.) of course when Hershey's time passes, and I am over it, but I have him as of now. but, some good breeders in Indiana, that are good, that you guys know of? I have been researching this breed, but it never hurts to ask does it? Planning ahead is the first step, which I do know what I am going to do when I get out of school. But, I am just asking what are some good Doberman Pinscher breeders in Indiana? Thank you! :)

bubbatd

I don't know of any .... I'd check with the dobe breed club. Safest way .

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
Cambria Dobermans is in Holton, Indiana. Ronin's grandsire is a Cambria dog (Ch. Cambria's Cactus Cash). Their website is http://cambriadobes.com

There are several breeders in Illinois (my breeder included), also in Michigan.

Be prepared to shell out the big bucks for a dobe... and be prepared for a rigorous screening and interview process. Dobe people are usually intensely protective of therir dogs, and are very critical of where their puppies are going and how they will integrate into their new families. Dobes cannot be outside dogs, they *must* be part of the family - it's one of the most important factors of the breed.

RD

Are you dead yet?
Jim and Ann White are very nice people. I've not been in contact with anyone else in Indiana so I can't be much help.

I'd check out the DPCA Breeder Referrals.

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
Sprit - it looks like Anjelic is just starting out, more of a focus in UKC than AKC. In Dobes, I'd liek to see more of a focus on AKC conformation.

Dawn is their pro-handler, and she can finish practically anything out here, regardless of quality. Dawn is a great handler, she can make so-so dogs look awesome.

I don't really like the looks of their dogs - loooooong bodied, bad rears. I don't like the amount of "black" in their pedigrees either. If I was looking for a Doberman and Ilsa/Ronin's breeder wasn't around, I'd hold back on Anjelic and get a dog from a more established breeder.

Alright, I will take Dobie owners advice. :) I am probably going to do lots of research. And I love Cambria's Dobies, they are gorgeous! And they look like great breeders! I will research everything more, of course I have a long time. So, there is a long time of researching the breed. :)

There''s absolutely nothing wrong with planning ahead :D I''m researching for getting my next pup which will be an LGD but who knows when I will actually get it ;) Besides, there''s no such thing as knowing too much about one breed because its impossible to know everything LOL

kimipoo12

good doberman breeders in wash st

you can check out k and j desert dobermans they are in washington state they have some good dogs they are a small kennel .but have good quality dogs .they do have a website Home

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
you can check out k and j desert dobermans they are in washington state they have some good dogs they are a small kennel .but have good quality dogs .they do have a website Home

#1 - This thread is 3 years old.

#2 - Based on your username and the info I gleaned from the website, I'm guessing this is your kennel? What, exactly, makes you a good Doberman breeder? I'm a little confused....

DUH

Yes, this is kimipoos kennel...this person has been spamming all sorts of places saying they bought a puppy from K & J but if you google the name Kimipoo12 you can see where they have put up ads for Dobermans for sale. Also the website is only half finished and the way it reads this is their ONLY business. Breeding Dobermans. So basically, its a puppy mill. They claim to have "working" dogs in their past, but they also show no indication that they have done any health testing either.

Hmmm username kimipoo and one of the owners name is Kim?? something a little fishy. A decent breeder doesnt have to spam places to get rid of their pups. If they are good honest breeders...there is a waiting list.

Not to mention a check on the IP address indicates that Kimipoo has the same IP addy as K & J Kennels :lol-sign::spam::spam::spam:

noodlerubyallie

Sprayin' the spiders
Yuck. Kimbertal and Guardian Angel.

If that's what your breeding is based on...you need to do some more research.

Also, it's unheard of to get show quality puppies from two very pet quality dogs. Just sayin.

JennSLK

F150 and a .30-06
This is old.

Google the Doberman Pinscher Club Of America and the Doberman Pinscher Club Of Canada they have lists of members/breeders

Indiana Breeder

Have you looked at Moyer dobermans in Indiana? They breed for temperament and their dogs are beautiful! Everyone around Indianapolis knows about them, but they have a really long waiting list. I have heard the breeder is really nice though and is willing to help people search for a doberman if you can't get on her waiting list. The website talks about doberman toys and stuff like that. I don't know if that will help you, but here is a link: The Moyer Doberman Domicile - Dobermans in Indiana

Members online

No members online now.