My new "nephew"... what do you think?

vanillasugar

just call me Nilly
This is Dudley. He's a year and 3 months old, and was just taken in by two very close friends of mine. He's FABULOUS. His temperment is amazing. Nothing shakes this dog. He's a little goofy, but he's smart and I think he'll learn quickly. The thing is, we aren't really sure what he IS. Guess away!

He weighs 78lbs, but is a bit chunky right now (he doesn't LOOK chunky, but he could stand to loose about 5lbs, you can't feel his ribs)

vanillasugar

just call me Nilly
OH I should mention, they were told that he's been "clipped down" for the summer... they don't know what his coat is like normally, but we assume longer than this. What you can't see is his TAIL it's long, and FLUFFY! :)

Baileys

He reminds me of Gracie without the black markings! :) If he's trimmed down for the summer, tell your friends to get ready for mass shedding when it grows back out!

Grace has a full coat (looks full Border Collie, even though we know she isn't), but we keep her cut short because she sheds so terribly and because as much as she plays and loves to roll in the dirt and run thru the weeds, it's a nightmare trying to keep her coat brushed!

Definitely a gorgeous dog ..errr nephew you have there! :)

Bob4eva

CrAbS 4 WoRlD dOmInAtIoN!
Im gonna be a sheep and follow da crowd to say aussie/golden.

But...for some reason i keep thinkin there might be some border-collie in there...whaddya think guys?

vanillasugar

just call me Nilly
How odd that everyone is saying Aussie/Golden! I don't see Aussie in him at ALL! Golden most definatley, but my personal guess was Golden/Collie with maybe something bulkier down the lines.

Neat :)

Sunnypup

mostly ignored...
I'm thinking aussie...this is why :

Also, I saw a blonde border collie that looked ALOT like this guy, but borders are smallish, so he'd have to be mixed with something bigger like lab I'd guess. Who knows? He is PRECIOUS looking though! He looks like he's smart and wants to have fun. Tell your friends congratulations on their cutie.

Members online

No members online now.