A Furry Friend Animal Blog!

A Furry Friend Animal Blog & Rescue Resource Page!

I run a blog called A Furry Friend. It's dedicated to highlighting animals in need (of various things such as adoption, rescue, foster, medical help, transport, etc), and to keep people informed on general animals news, stories, and events!
I invite anyone to please submit any animals, stories, or events they'd like me to feature. You can contact me with information at [email protected].
If you know of a dog that is in immediate need of a rescue, adoption, foster, transportation, etc., please contact me as well! I have helped many dogs and other animals through my blog!

I also run a rescue animal resource site that can be found here: A Furry Friend Rescue Resources
There you can find:
  • Rescue transport services
  • Shelter/rescue directories
  • General animal welfare/rescue resources
  • A guide on how to report and stop internet animal abuse
  • A guide on how to help both domestic & wild animals in need
  • A guide to prepare your own animal rescue kit

This site can be also accessed via my blog by clicking on any of links under "A Furry Friend Resources" on the left-hand side.

I'd really like for everyone to come check out both my pages, bookmark them, and pass them on to your friends!

Last edited:

topdog

really nice blog! I feel so bad for all those doggies looking for a home. It breaks my heart..

Hopefully many will get adopted! best of luck with your blog & great job!

Members online

No members online now.