I have to sell my equiptment...

My mom is ill and i have to sell my tools. She was diagnose with stage 4 breast and skin cancerIn July. They have recently found 2 more lumps. one in her stomach and one in her neck.
The way i see it selling my grooming things is the only way to pay the bills. I have 2 oster clippers, brand new only used once.
a5 and protege with 2 10 blades, asking $125 for both, for $150 you will get a 7 and 7f blades.
I have 3 slicker brushes sm med and lg, askin $10,
I have 1 set of sears clippers, bought off ebay, used, and 1 set of starter clippers with snap ons asking $50 for both.
one box that has misc things in it, eg, 1 comb, slicker brush, another brush, 5 loop leads, muzzles, diff sizes,er powder (not open) stain remover (not opened), 1 jar extend a life blade cleaner, a lg shedding blade, 3 sets of scizzors, dematting comb, shedding rake, nmillers forge nail clippers, flea comb w/handle, 4 tooth cleaning kits for dogs. 1 puppy print water proof apron, asking $100 for box. obo..
1 Wahl Stylique Trimmer and 1 wahl pocket pro, used once, asking $25 or both...
Please feel free to e-mail me. everything was bought from pet edge except for 2 sets of clippers from ebay...

thanks for looking

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
I am so sorry for your Mama and you. I will pass the word along to a couple facilities i know of. I pray your mother can get some comfort.

nancy2394

The bills will be there later... don't worry about them now. Just send them a small payment to show them you are not ignoring it. Don't rob yourself of your time with your mom. I am so sorry... cancer is a terrible illness to have to deal with. I pray your mom and you will find comfort. She's lucky to have you by her side. Take care!

Members online

No members online now.