Malaysia K9 Day 2006

shyeow2

Shirley from Malaysia
Hi folks, Malaysia K9 Day, an event dedicated to all dogs in Malaysia held on Jan 8, 2006 at Central Park, Bandar Utama and sponsored by Purina ProPlan.There were lots of fun and games at the event, here's some nice pic to share with you all from the other end of the planet

shyeow2

Shirley from Malaysia
I sew both of them new dress for the day..

jojo as a utility dog :

russell as red indian :

jojo won the consolation prize, however russell not selected this round, will work harder for the next coming event :D

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
Aww your doggies outfits are so adorable!!!! :p
Great pics looks like it was tons of fun!

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
i tried to leavea comment on your blog but it wouldn't let me for some reason..the devil costume is fantastic, the whole affair looked like the best way to spend an afternoon with you dogs. I loved the red colors against the green:) That maintenence man suit suits jojo to a tee..fits the personality. i think the indian costume should have won. That wasn't too easy to put together i imagine, anyway it was ideal. Thanks for sharing with me Sheow..you know how envious i am of your community!!!:D :D

shyeow2

Shirley from Malaysia
Babyblue,
Thank you!:)

Smkie,
haha, happy u like it, I m sorry for the error for leaving comments, I will check it out.

Yea, I do put more effort on the indian costume, to search for the materials and so on..on the right side of him carry some arrows, all handmade.. :D anyway, I did it just for fun. Jojo carry yellow construction helmet and some tools in a tool bag too, I can't manage to take their photos on the day because both very excited so its hard to take good pictures.

I think will will just need to put in more effort to be more creative.. hahaha. but its a fun day and I met a lots of old friends of course new friends too.

If your side have any party do share with us. ;)

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
I thought they were just spiffy and fun...i am trying to decide what i will do for my valentine photos this year..already looking around for props. I don't know if you have seen my holdiday photos.i will pm you the link. I love your home. I wish i lived there. See you walk around in warm ocean water and laughing..having fun, the best kind of fun with your puppies.I truly enjoy the more i learn from and about you. Your a fantastic woman.

shyeow2

Shirley from Malaysia
hi smkie,
the beach i went not really famous, we have better beach however dogs not allow.. i did saw vistor chase the seagull in the sea? that is MUCH BETTER sea, I love your country, most the photos you took very nice, even the flowers..trees.. its just so nice to me.
i lov victor with the bunny costume, he looks so innocent.. hahahaha..
u are just good at everything.. costume.. art.. stone painting.. oh my God!

Richie12345

Wow, your website is too cool, lol. Everything about it rocks, I love the videos, and the costumes you made are really cute on your dogs.

Members online