The Venting Thread

AdrianneIsabel

Glutton for Crazy
Ugh people think I'm crazy when I say I hate the Wind. But seriously, it's SO loud especially when you are trying to sleep and it's just a nuisance at the best of times. if you aren't flying a kite... wind is just a pain. :rofl1:
I hate wind, of all kinds. Bleh. I don't even like the windows down in a car for long or a fan turns on me too high.

So, two days ago when severe wind broke our gate at the new house it's needless to say I was further annoyed by its existence.

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
I hate wind in the winter because winter wind + cold weather = crazy horses :/

In the summer it sucks because I can't wear my cute, awesome cowboy hat lol.

@adrainne Isabelle every time I see Backup's goofy smile in your siggy it makes me want a mal lol.

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
I have this residual cough that's really annoying! I had bronchitis then the flu and my cough is still sticking around. I'm so over going to the doctor and I can't really afford it either. I think I hate winter.

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
Classes start Monday. :( Which isn't really that big of a deal since I'm only taking 4 credits, but Mike is going to go back to being stressed, our schedules are going to clash horrendously, and I have to worry about homework again. Bleh. May, please get here fast.

*blackrose

AND.

I. HATE. *******. BURSAR. OFFICES.

How hard is it to take my freaking loan money that has been dispersed TO YOUR FREAKING OFFICE and PAY MY FREAKING TUITION MONEY WITH IT.

Apparently, impossible.

So now, because the office is freaking CLOSED ALL WEEKEND THE WEEKEND BEFORE CLASSES START and I have to TELL THEM TO USE THE STINKING MONEY even thought I sent them THREE EMAILS over break asking them WHAT IN **** I NEEDED TO DO in order to GET MY LOAN MONEY UTILIZED and NO ONE ******* TOLD ME that since I was part time the money wouldn't be automatically applied - and I was part time last semester and it WAS automatically applied so I for WHATEVER reason didn't think this would be any different - I now have to pay my ******* tution payment with my ******* credit card so I don't get dropped from ALL OF MY ******* CLASSES.

I HATE SCHOOL OFFICES. SO MUCH HATE RIGHT NOW.

Lyzelle

All these issues with shipping Zander has me second guessing my consideration of importing dogs from the USA to Italy.

Even though I know a puppy is a fraction of the size of Zander. And any breed we get is also likely to be at least half his size.

But still. Doubts are doubts.

Dakotah

Kotah BEAR
Omg so true! The horses at the farm i work at have been acting CRAZY more less for about 3 weeks. In the last 3 weeks it has been above 48 degrees F TWICE. Once has today and another time was about 3 weeks ago. Every other time, its been between 30*F and 48*F from 7am til 6pm. It is bullshit.

I also HATE the wind. No matter what kind. They all suck.

Grab

I still have the annoying hacking cough from like 2 weeks ago. The rest of the cold or whatever it was seemed to depart, but the cough remains.

And now my nose is restuffing. Go away, germs!

Clive started a public daycare this week, too, so I'm sure I'll catch something from there as well. Sigh.

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
Poor Hannah. All this cold and wind coupled with her sensitive skin has her poor face chapped and sore. I put some aquaphor on it before bed tonight. Hopefully it helps

Saeleofu

Seems I've been thinking this a lot on forums lately (here and one other), even though I have NO FREKAING CLUE what/where/when I did wrong.

Saeleofu

This hardly qualifies as a vent, but I don't want to watch classic Doctor Who because I only have two 4th Doctor seasons left, and one of those seasons is very short with only 5 stories :( But, I want to watch so I can get to "City of Death" because a fairly plausible Oswin/Clara theory is based on it.

I didn't realize how much Tom Baker and his incarnation of the Doctor had grown on me. Not my first Doctor, but without a doubt "MY" Doctor. And then I think of how the first three actors and several of the companion actresses are already dead, and how Tom Baker is so old, and just...no. No.

I know, I'm pathetic -_-

Dogs6

Plus One
Yes!! I had to go and catch/rug/handle 3 horses (2 tbs) that hadn't been handled in over 3 months. They were WILD! They generally have good ground manners but I actually had doubts as to whether I was going to get crushed or not between them (partly my fault though, I should have known better than to carry a bucket of feed into the field with me).

Toller_08

Not really important, but I am so frustrated with my phone/YouTube. I have been trying to upload Journey videos to YouTube from my phone for two weeks, and they say they uploaded, but they actually didn't. I've never had a problem in the past so I don't know why it's not working. I would just put them all on Flickr but it has a length limit. Grr. So annoying.

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
Never could get into DR Who (sorry :( )

I wish my dragon "pets" (the little animals I have in my siggy) would hurry up & grow up so I can raise more lol, once they reach 1000 view & unique views I "hide" them to grow them up faster but the wait while they are hidden KILLS me ... I want to see what they will look like!!! Lol

*blackrose

I really wish Mike communicated more. I over analyze and over plan, and he flies by the seat of his pants and doesn't say anything about what he's doing until he does it. OMG, drives me batty and has left me feeling rather put out right now, because what I thought our plans would be for the day just did a complete 180.

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
I really wish Mike communicated more. I over analyze and over plan, and he flies by the seat of his pants and doesn't say anything about what he's doing until he does it. OMG, drives me batty and has left me feeling rather put out right now, because what I thought our plans would be for the day just did a complete 180.
Same here ... Must be a man thing :/

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
I had to go visit my grandmother, which in itself is good. She's ailing and I feel very obligated to go see her. I enjoy visiting her and my aunt/uncle. Unfortunately she lives with my other uncle who is a total redneck and has no teeth, never wears a shirt, hasn't worked in his life, and smokes to high heaven. And don't get me started on his dogs.

I left feeling terrible from the cigarette smoke last night and developed an AWFUL headache. So bad I couldn't sleep so I took nyquil at like... 1 am. I didn't wake up until after 10 am, which is awful for me. I feel like I'm having a hangover and I want to go to my friend's memorial service this afternoon.

Members online

No members online now.