Trent and I - Successful "Photoshoot"!

Equinox

At least, as successful as it can be with only 30 minutes and nothing really cooperating.

Roped my younger sister into helping me take pictures of me and Trent together. I have thousands of him on his own, but not very many of us. One day I will have professional photos done, but my sister can hold my camera without dropping it, and that's all I need for now!

There were a few shots that turned out pretty okay. I'm happy with them, which is more than I can say for pictures of me on most days!

Love my dog

Synchronized head tilt!

The talent, done for the day.

Thanks for looking :)

FG167

Love them! You look hot, he looks sweet (lol, not sure if that's what you were hoping for) and I love the last one too!

Equinox

Thank you so much :D

Yeah... about Trent. My sister actually stopped in the middle to say "okay, you're fine, but Trent is just, well, THERE. We should have bought a Doberman Pinscher. That would be much cooler." We tried to get a more attentive look, but he had his own ideas. At least at his worst, he still manages to be cute, which is SO much more than I can say for myself.

Toller_08

I think your sister did a really good job! The reason I don't have any pictures of me with my dogs is because nobody can figure out at all how to get my camera to work. These turned out really well! And Trent is so adorable and handsome all rolled into one. I love him.

My sister actually stopped in the middle to say "okay, you're fine, but Trent is just, well, THERE. We should have bought a Doberman Pinscher. That would be much cooler." We tried to get a more attentive look, but he had his own ideas. At least at his worst, he still manages to be cute, which is SO much more than I can say for myself.
Haha, just be glad Trent is looking at the camera. If you bought a Dobe it would probably looking everywhere but. Or maybe that's just mine...

JacksonsMom

These are fantastic! I know what you mean, I have like no pics of us together, it's so depressing. You and Trent just go great together, I love them!

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
You both are such a fabulous pair. You are seriously hot and he is seriously handsome.... seriously! lol. But honestly... I LOVEEEEEE this whole series of photos.

Equinox

I think your sister did a really good job! The reason I don't have any pictures of me with my dogs is because nobody can figure out at all how to get my camera to work. These turned out really well! And Trent is so adorable and handsome all rolled into one. I love him.
Oh, I just set it on "auto", handed it to her, and said "please, please, PLEASE don't drop it". Death threats may have also been involved. I had her take a few pictures and had her change the angle or the distance but one day I will teach her about manual settings (probably some time after I learn about them :D ).

An example of the originals -

and then

Overexposed (I hate to start remembering to intentionally bring down the exposure) which explains the overcompensation via post processing.

She did a nice job with the framing, though, and did a great job overall! LOVE her for her patience and willingness to come along and help.

Haha, just be glad Trent is looking at the camera. If you bought a Dobe it would probably looking everywhere but. Or maybe that's just mine...
How about this - send me one (or both) for a trial run? Yes? Yes? YES?

Those are wonderful!
Thank you!

These are fantastic! I know what you mean, I have like no pics of us together, it's so depressing. You and Trent just go great together, I love them!
Thanks!! I was flipping through old pictures and realizing how few pictures I have of us. I'm really going to make it a point to get more pictures, and eventually hire someone for professional photos, too.

Very nice! You're gorgeous and he's quite handsome. :)
Thank you so much!

You both are such a fabulous pair. You are seriously hot and he is seriously handsome.... seriously! lol. But honestly... I LOVEEEEEE this whole series of photos.
jfsdfaj;wlifjks so nice of you to say that, thank you!! I'm really happy that we got some shots I actually liked.

RD

Are you dead yet?
Ok. You? Seriously hot, LOVE your outfit. Your dog? Stoic and awesome as always. Great freaking shots.

Members online

No members online now.