Look, a cute pet pig [pics]

alan

Many people raise the pet, but the majority of people are raise the dog or the cat. Do you have saw has taken the pig as the pet? If not, pay attention! I am going to introduce a big guy, his weight are more than 100kg, a pet pig.

Here are the details of it:

Name: LaiFu (Chinese meaning is good fortune has come)

Species: Dutch pig

Sex: Male (because of his naughty, already has done a surgery. heh heh, so, he belongs to incomplete man, very docile)

Body weight: more than 100kg

Diet characteristic: Eats the vegetarian diet, all vegetables cut to pieces and cooks. He one day-long appetite is equal to 10 people.

Hobby: Sleeps and stroll. Very regularly, Walking twice a morning, afternoon once, Walking and sleeping time of the day accounted for most of the time

Physical characteristics: a folding forehead like a gold ingot. it is said also on television. Full-body fur is extremely smooth, do not smell that smell. it is rich people's pigs absolutely.

Come on! His lovable pictures.

filarotten

Fila the love
What a cute little guy! I have potbellied pig also. Her name is Penelope, aka Penelopig. Your's is so much cleaner than mine, we let her have a small mud hole and she loves it. I

I've had to cut her back on her food, she put on quite a few extra pounds over the winter months. She is such a sweety.

Yes, they can get sunburned easily

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
Welcome to the forum! Pigs are a very interesting pet, I dont see them very often, can't wait to hear more about Laifu

wow i know pigs and that one is clearly over weight im sure hes not happy at all and will not live a full life.
Wow..talk about jumping to conclusions. You could try to be nice to new members, i understand your concern but you could've addressed it in a MUCH nicer way

yoko

i know some people who have pet pigs but yours is nice and clean looking

dumb question though... does your pig have words shaved into it's back? o_O

Staff online

Members online