Shakespeare: Ferrerty ferret

My little man (by request of JessLough). He is getting up in age (6), so playtime doesn't last as long... He pretty much sleeps throughout the day. He still enjoys the things he has always enjoyed.... He has stopped using the litterbox but still goes in his cage to potty, so I have resorted to puppy pads. I think the lift on the box was too high for him to keep lifting his back legs... But, on to pictures!

Doing what he does best. My closet is pretty much "his room" he hoards all his toys there and his carrier is in there... and oddly enough, his carrier is his favorite place to sleep, with my old baby blanket of course!

He loves dog toys and Ollie hates them..LOL

He loves Ollies' bed too!

This is what 90% of my pictures consist of.. LOL Him walking up to the camera...

Then sticking his face in the camera

I love him and always have! Him and is adorable little black nose!
Do you remember when it was more pink than black??? LOL Now it is so much more black! He used to be so much more dark too. He has changed so much since he was a kit. He switched on me... Used to be darker with a more pink nose and now he is more silver with a more black nose!

and Adrianna- it depends, some don't live very long.. only to about 5-6, while others can make it to about 8-9.

spiffy

He is adorable! Appears to be still frisky though getting up in age.

He is adorable! Appears to be still frisky though getting up in age.
He is frisky when he is awake haha. It is just a matter of waking him up and getting him to play! After about 15 minutes of playtime he is out like a light for the next hour or so until he is hungry haha.

Members online