Oakley's first hike!

Dreeza

Now that I'm in the upstate of SC, I can actually go hiking, wooo!

Oakley & I went on our first adventure today - we went over 3 miles on a pretty difficult hike. I was really impressed how well he did...we did some fun "off trail" climbs.

Sorry for the crappy pics...my camera is broken, so I only had my camera phone:

Me & Oakley

He got stuck in here, haha

haha, I love this pic

Oakley spent a good 5 mins trying to pull this tree out of the ground before I made him stop, haha

That phone takes pretty good pictures! Oakley is such a handsome dude, very dignified looking

I love the fourth picture of him and the first one of both of you together. Looks like it was a really fun pretty hike, nothing better than doing that off leash with your dog

crazy_paws

No thumbs = No mutiny
What a lovely spot! What park is that? I may have to drive out there some time.

Oakley is very handsome. :)

Dreeza

What a lovely spot! What park is that? I may have to drive out there some time.

Oakley is very handsome. :)
thanks! It is Sumter National park - yellow branch falls trail. Are ya close to the SC border? It was a really great hike & Isaqueena falls & stumphouse tunnel were literally right across the road.

Lemme know if you're gonna come down anytime...I just moved here for a clinical rotation, so I don't know anyone around, haha - let me know if you want a hiking partner!

Oakash - I get that a lot, haha. People area always so shocked when I tell them he is 6!!

crazy_paws

No thumbs = No mutiny
We should definitely meet up for a hike sometime. I live about an hour from Charlotte.

I think Stardogs might be close, too.

We should have a mini-meet-up. :)

Members online