The Venting Thread

MandyPug

Sport Model Pug
I got stung by a wasp halfway through my workout today. It still feels like someone is pressing a lit cigarette to my skin. Ughhh, I'm pretty sure im going to die.

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Omfg why do I cry so easily?! I'm not even really upset just stressed. Crying in front of the boss... Great.

Now I'm mad at myself (which makes me tear up again). I hate crying stupidly. Hehdjdjhendndjjdjdhdbdhsushbshdnnsnsn. Frustration

Katem

My sister continues to smoke in the house even after I have repeatedly asked her not to. She lights up in the house and sticks around for a while before finally going outside. It's repulsive (I don't even mind the smoke itself, just the fact that she's doing in INSIDE OUR HOUSE) and driving me absolutely crazy.

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
I was looking forward to a slow afternoon. We only had like 4 appointments scheduled. But at lunchtime everyone started calling in... and I filled our afternoon in a matter of 10 minutes.
I'm tired and sore from all the work I did yesterday and blaaahh I just don't want to wrestle anybody or...have to move my body...lol. Of course, the schedule filled up right after we sent someone home not feeling well, expecting that we were going to be fine without her.

sillysally

Obey the Toad.
Just finished working 12 hours in oppressive heat and just want to go home and face plant onto my bed.

Also we had a roofer come out and give an estimate to have the roof done. The roof is in bad shape and we have to replace All The Things--the estimate was was $13,200!!!!! :yikes:

crazedACD

So irritated and frustrated. My grandmother tried to set me up to go and talk to some distant family member who works at a big company to see if I can get a job with them. And she wanted me to meet her at a restaurant. No. That sounds like the awkwardest social situation EVER. And I found out I will not be able to complete the degree program due to my school's crappy class times. So...I'm not going to go to dinner with this person. And then I try to tell my grandmother that and she seems offended that I won't do it. "You're telling me work is more important than finishing school? I was going out on a limb to try and help you out." Yes, working to pay my current bills is most important at the moment, I'm sorry. And trying to guilt me into this whole stupid thing just pisses me off.

All the more reason I needed to move.

JessLough

Love My Mutt
Stomach cancer. It's progressing, because we can actually feel a tumor now.

I don't know how I feel, other than numb. I mean... at least it's a diagnosis? I kind of have an answer?

ETA: I should have specified Nacho... not me

Last edited:
Stomach cancer. It's progressing, because we can actually feel a tumor now.

I don't know how I feel, other than numb. I mean... at least it's a diagnosis? I kind of have an answer?

ETA: I should have specified Nacho... not me
Holy thank you for adding that! I was going back through the pages to try and figure out of it was you or one if your pets!

I'm am very sorry about Nacho, you know now and you can make the rest of his life the best days ever and carry those memories with you forever.

CaliTerp07

Just finished working 12 hours in oppressive heat and just want to go home and face plant onto my bed.

Also we had a roofer come out and give an estimate to have the roof done. The roof is in bad shape and we have to replace All The Things--the estimate was was $13,200!!!!! :yikes:
Why does everything house related cost 10x what I expect it to cost? Bleh. Get at least 2 more estimates. When I was getting yard work stuff estimated, the different companies had seriously different costs.

MericoX

Roos, Poos, & a Wog!
Stryder has suddenly decided he will start peeing in the house. This is the second day in the row, and each has been on/near the table that the Degu's are on, not sure if that's reason why he's doing it or not.

Grrrr so don't need this right now.

Grab

First world problems: Can't decide on which collar I want for the Poodle lad.

Also, my child fell asleep at 6, now he (a poor sleeper in general) says he'll never sleep, ever.

I am also out of chewies for the dogs. Why did no one tell me this while I was out and about?! Sanity in a bag, they are.

Members online

No members online now.