Favorite retreiving toy?

Katkoota

cRaZy AbOuT DOGS
The malts love their water wubba and any other retrieving water toy. they have the orange one.

They also have a duck that I got for Snowy for his birthday. They can go diving after it and retrieving it all day long.

RD

Are you dead yet?
Eve will literally retrieve anything. Her go-to seems to be a medium sized orbee ball or a tennis ball, but every now and then she'll bring me a chuckit flying squirrel or a wubba.I am loathe to buy those, because she kills them quickly, but she has sooo much fun with them.

Her actual favorite toy to play with, ever, is this blue hartz football that I got her at Walgreens at the beginning of the year. It's the loudest, most obnoxious squeak ever because it's filled with soft foam, so every time she bites it or adjusts her bite, the toy screams and squeals. My head can seriously only tolerate a couple hours of that toy every day.

MicksMom

Kaiden loves road hockey balls. They are about tennis ball sized but with no enamel wearing off fuzz. (and they bright orange)
That was Mick's favorite ball, too. I loved the way he used to pick it up and "bounce" it in his mouth. I still have it in the basket of outside toys for Caleb.

Members online

No members online now.