Corgeeniehawk!

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
Izzy haz it.

But first, she had to get brushed for da bath!
She obviously abhors the Furminator...

Now...corgeeniehawk!

LOL, you can't see it very well from these pictures, but it was awesome.

"Not funny. Really."

Next up, my anti-ridgeback!

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
"Ifn she cant seez me, cant get me in tubz"
He was squished up so far against that door and would not look at me, LOL!

That plan failed miserably.

But Frodo's true identity came to the surface. He is an anti-ridgeback!! :yikes:

The end. Thanks for looking!

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
I love it! You can send them both to me now. K thnx. You know, I've really started liking corgis recently. :/

xpaeanx

why is that dogs look so miserable in CLEAN water, but if it's dirty muddy gross water it's like they've found the promised land?!?!?!?! LOL.

oh, and I pop midg in the kitchen sink... he often trys to steal food while i'm bathing him. :p

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
I love it! You can send them both to me now. K thnx. You know, I've really started liking corgis recently. :/
Sending them now :p
I could definitely see you with a corgi! Heck, it'd probably be perfect, still has the herding instincts and drives of a BC/Aussie but is smaller for Summer. I say get one! :D

Thanks OJ

I wonder if Izzy could fit in the sink? I know Frodo couldn't...unless his front legs are in one bin and his back the the other, lol.

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Sending them now :p
I could definitely see you with a corgi! Heck, it'd probably be perfect, still has the herding instincts and drives of a BC/Aussie but is smaller for Summer. I say get one! :D

Thanks OJ
They're definitely on the short list.... which really isn't very short anymore, lol! I guess we'll see who shows up in rescue first, then.

Hey Laurelin, are you up for a project corgi?

Have one I'm trying to catch (dumped at local recc center) with help from the local shelter. Is possibly a mix (natural bobtail + almost no white- just some toes and a TINY splash on the chest), little female. No idea on age. :p Will update you.

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Hey Laurelin, are you up for a project corgi?

Have one I'm trying to catch (dumped at local recc center) with help from the local shelter. Is possibly a mix (natural bobtail + almost no white- just some toes and a TINY splash on the chest), little female. No idea on age. :p Will update you.
*Must hold out until the summer. Must hold out until the summer*

LOL!

SpringerLover

I love the corgeenie's looks of horror and disgust. I need to remember the camera when I bathe dogs as I just bathed Bailey and totally forgot! Her looks is "I HATE YOU... but if I act sweet maybe you'll just let me get out..." haha.

Members online