Back to my MUTTS! *Pics* Long time no see..

SmexyPibble

Blow. Me. Away.
Back from Illinois after two months of being there and it was good to see my pets. My dogs were happy to have their exercise buddy [me, hehe] back. The dogs were doing well. They've all put on a little weight, and Oliver is definetly filling out. I didn't even recognize him when I came home! I seriously freaked out when I saw the muscular, big black thing running towards me. Whewh when I figured out it was Oliver. The pictures don't show how much he's grown. He no longer has that puppy look!

To the pictures...

Goofy.

BOUNCE.

Plunge..

HOP.

SmexyPibble

Blow. Me. Away.
Chew, chew, chew.
We cut up blocks of tough wood and throw them around the yard for the dogs to chew all day to their delight.

That is it.
Hope you enjoyed!

Picklepaige

Wonderful pics. Bet they were as excited to see you as you were to see them! I love Bales. He looks like a nice old soul.

SmexyPibble

Blow. Me. Away.
Thanks Pickle :D
He really is a nice guy. He much prefers sitting on the porch and sleeping under the porch instead of indoors with the other dogs. He wants to be the first to greet people; and the porch is the first place people head for. He's figured that out! ;)

ihartgonzo

and Fozzie B!
They all look really happy to see you! : ) You must be glad to be home.

I hate to say it... but I cringed when I saw the pictures of Molly jumping on that young girl. I would advoid that, personally.

SmexyPibble

Blow. Me. Away.
They all look really happy to see you! : ) You must be glad to be home.

I hate to say it... but I cringed when I saw the pictures of Molly jumping on that young girl. I would advoid that, personally.
Ha, you come and try to train her not to. She's a stubborn little mutt.

Members online

No members online now.