WHY is it...

• Thread starter Backward_Cinderella
  • Start date
B

Backward_Cinderella

That dogs always think they want what you have, even if you know they don't?

I was eating a pickle just now, and Doom stuck his nose up to me and gave me a look like "I has bite?" so I let him smell it, then he gives me this look of utter contempt like... "Why you eat this crap? Eat something GOOD!"
-_-

Ridiculous.

bcmoffatt

totally normal
LOL! So true!

Mochi will grudgingly take whatever crap I give him away and lay down with it. He'll give me the sad eyes and stare at me. Pickles are one thing they will never eat.

Kena will usually push something icky out of his mouth with his tongue. It practically makes a 'BLAERP' noise when he does it.

Wow.. you have dogs that won't eat EVERYTHING??? Tell me more! Must be the fastidious, dedicated training you've put in over the years.. we've yet to find anything but celery that Bernie won't eat! Oh, and if ya happen to be down at the lake with a pizza.. would ya put the darn thing away before a certain unnamed canine grabs a slice?? :yikes:TY.. LOL

B

Backward_Cinderella

ROFL
Poor Bernie!
There are very few things my dogs won't eat. Doom steals tomatoes off the vine in the back yard, plays fetch with himself with them, then eats them. lol

Poor Bernie.. my..."foot" LOL.. My face was the shade of tomatoes by the time I and 2 other people managed to corral him (AFTER he'd managed to scarf the whole hot slice!) Pickles, tomatoes, goose poop, bird seed, it's all fair game apparently! Mind you, he's teething right now, so it's hard to choke down the same amount at lightening speed!

B

Backward_Cinderella

LMAO
I'm laughing so hard right now.
I remember Doom eating everything in sight when he was teensy. It was annoying at the time, but now I look at it and laugh.
I bet he's a real sweetie, though, isn't he?

LMAO Paige.. too true.. if that's the case.. I haven't got long on this earth! Bernie's just come in from his last scavange of the night with a worm and two caterpillars.. :rolleyes:YUMM!

MafiaPrincess

Obvious trollsare Obvious
You stole Cider? She's killing herself to announce her presence when food is involved, but she is the queen of picky. Meat, check. cheese, check. Most anythign else no, but she'll take it and spit it on the floor and glare at you. She also has to sniff even 'good stuff' first acts like I may poison her.

Smudge eats all,.. except lettuce without dressing and raw mushroom.. He is just as hyper to get a piece of apple or cucumber as he is about meat or cheese..

elegy

overdogged
haha! i was eating popcorn last night and the boydogs like it, but luce does not. it didn't stop her from drooling and begging the whole time, however. i'd throw her a piece and she'd catch it and spit it out and look betrayed.

Members online

No members online now.