Weird question, relating to dogs bollocks..!

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
Having never owned a male dog before... How dangly are normal dogs doodahs?

Fred has huge goolies... They aren't tight or close to his body...

Is there a "normal"?

Ahem.

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
That makes sense. Aww I remember when he had tiny little nothingness. Dog bollocks aren't nice!

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
Just bumping this as we were discussing them again :D

They don't seem to bother him... I'm tempted to take a pic to see if they're normal, but thing that might cross the bounds of normality and decency lol

stardogs

Behavior Nerd
I've seen a huge range as well. We have one american bulldog at our IPO club that has the dangliest bits ever - there's a pic of him on a blind search where they are going one way, and he's going the other. o_O

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
I always thought bollocks meant butt. :eek:
Hahaha no. For reference, in slang term, if something is bollocks, it's bad. If its the dogs bollocks, it's very good ;) also if its THE bollocks, it's very good.

However, they are testicles. Plums. Gonads. Hollyhocks. Goolies. Meat and two veg. Nads.

Never arses! Lol.

Also, FYI, fanny in the UK is also something entirely different, and you might want to refrain from using it in polite company :D

Back on topic... I shouldn't worry then? Lol. The other half thinks they mean he's very manly :rolleyes: lol

JacksonsMom

LOL, oh dog balls. I always have to laugh when I see a dog with like ginormous balls dangling around. It's why I don't think I'll ever own an unaltered male, hahaha. I don't care on other dogs, but with my own, I dunno, it just bothers me when they're all hangin' out, lmao.

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
I find the whole package quite off putting! I'm used to being able to tickle Bodhis belly without running the risk of..... Meh.

Grab

I think it varies from dog to dog. Nog was nearly three when he was neutered (and his former owner had bred him) and his weren't dangly at all. We never noticed them, honestly. I've seen some at work who are just extremely obvious, though, lol. Especially old Bassets...

However, they are testicles. Plums. Gonads. Hollyhocks. Goolies. Meat and two veg. Nads.
Giggleberries.

Back on topic... I shouldn't worry then? Lol. The other half thinks they mean he's very manly :rolleyes: lol
Nope, nothing to worry about. Unless one is grossly bigger than the other or they actually look swollen, totally normal.

stardogs

Behavior Nerd
Ok this was on a retrieve, not the blind search, but the imagery is just as hilarious. Pic from our club's fb page.

crazedACD

I had a foster Dobie for a little while that had...big, big ole bullocks. Pretty normal I think? It doesn't help they were hairless and shiny though.

Red Chrome

LMAO at those pictures...

Judge wanted to join this thread showing off his, they're the biggest balls of all....

Knew this picture would come in handy some day. Not my dog, in fact I don't even remember where I saved it from but...yeh. :rofl1:

Members online

No members online now.