Didgeridoo & Traveler

Went to the dog park for a Thanksgiving run.

My happy happy boy. He makes me smile

The Evil One

So intelligent

Dogs, whatever you do don't look at the camera.

Good dogs.

All done!

I love them, was your DP insanely packed that day?
It wasn't terrible! On 4th of July it's horrendous but yesterday there weren't a ton of people thank god. Didgie and Traveler are huge pains.

I think this is one of the best sets of these two ever.

Also...wut?
She is such a pest. She tries to bite him and run under him all at once. Then they get if very odd positions

jenv101

Bite Club
Its like Merle twister lol! My two do that too, Aura can stand under Riley while biting him and it drives him crazy trying to get at her.

Great shots, as always! I can't wait for you to take pictures when I come visit. Not that I'm using you for your mad photography skillz or anything......

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
LMAO at the one of Didgie all like "Lala I'm PRETTY" and then Trav is in the background rolling around.

LMAO at the one of Didgie all like "Lala I'm PRETTY" and then Trav is in the background rolling around.
I know! I didn't notice until I looked at the pictures and then I laughed. It's pretty big she wasn't staring at him actually since he's the most fun thing to bark and bite at

Its like Merle twister lol! My two do that too, Aura can stand under Riley while biting him and it drives him crazy trying to get at her.
It's SO underhanded!

LOVE the one of them not looking at the camera, LOVE
Stupid dogs.

Members online

No members online now.