Even my Momma fell for this face...

AgilityPup

Agility freak!
Mom even likes her. She found the ad and had me come out to look at her. Oh my god. Sooo cute.

I'm curious where she came from... Local or what. She's sooooo **** cute, though. *sigh*

AgilityPup

Agility freak!
I agree. Wish I could see some more pictures of her. And know a little more about her.

I'm on the fence. I don't know if I'm ready for another GSD yet. I worry I'd expect it to be too much like Bella, but on the other hand, I feel like I need to have a GSD and live with one again so I stop seeing Bella in every GSD I meet. You know? I don't know.

I sure do :) (((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))

You'll see Bella in all the Shepherds you will ever have, but you will also see them for the individuals they are, and love them for that, as well as for the memories of Bella they bring back.

There are things about Bimmer that remind me of Purdue, just like there were things in Bear and Big that reminded me of him, and there are things in Bimmer that remind me of Bear and Big. It's a chain made of loving links.

AgilityPup

Agility freak!

Brattina88

I love those ears! :)

I think the perfect GSD will find you sometime soon :) You seem very unsure, so my gut is telling me that this isn't "the" one yet. But only you know your own situation ;)

Jynx

cute puppy, looks to be american /canadian show lines, way way back some german dogs. What I wasn't impressed with, the parents show no ofa numbers, and neither does the sire's parents. Could be they were done, and not on the pedigree.

Members online

No members online now.