The Official "What are you reading" Thread

zoe08

I just finished Eclipse, 3rd in the Twilight series. I started it this morning and finished it about 15 minutes ago. Now I have to go buy book 4 tomorrow.

zoe08

I finished Breaking Dawn yesterday.

So now I am back to reading Hot Fudge Sundae Blues, which is not near as entertaining as the Twilight series which I read in 1 week.

Sunnierhawk0

Feelin' Froggy? Jump!
I just started "90 Mintues in Heaven" by Don Piper. It seems to be pretty good so far. Havent really gotten too far into it, yet.

iheartsammy

ME+DOGS=CRAZY
I just finished the book Jurassic Park..wayyy diffrent then the movie..

Now I'm reading The Lost World..It's almost shocking how diffrent the book is from the movie and I've only read up to page 60 lol

Both books are very interesting and really make you think >.<

hugapup

Reading

I am reading the book Bringing Down the House. It is the book that the movie 21 is based on. Its a really quick read and I'd recommend it.

eddieq

Silence! I ban you!
Staff member
Brisinger is next on the list. My daughter is reading it right now. Currently, I have "Forgotten" by Mariah Stewart.

Buddy'sParents

*Finding My Inner Fila*
I just finished Nineteen Minutes by Jodi Picoult. Uhm, amazing, that's all I have to say. She is by far my favorite author now.

I just started her book, Second Glance and then I am starting the Twilight series.. at least, I think that's what its called?

jltracy

What a great topic! For the moment, I have been caught up in the Left Behind series. Not for everyone, but these books are quick reads and packed with adventure. I've been up hours past bed time, unable to put them down! I'm currently almost finished with the fourth one ...

I'd love to meet any other fans of this series if they are out there!

BostonBanker

I just finished Nineteen Minutes by Jodi Picoult. Uhm, amazing, that's all I have to say. She is by far my favorite author now.

I just started her book, Second Glance and then I am starting the Twilight series.. at least, I think that's what its called?
You need to move to Vermont so we can be buddies;).

I LOVE Jodi Picoult. My Sister's Keeper and Salem Falls are my favorites of hers.

And I have an embarrassing addication to the Twilight saga. Seriously, if you go in expecting good literature...well, you'll be disappointed. But they are like crack. Really quick, fun reads. And I am beyond excited for the movie to come out!

Since I'm on a vampire kick, I'm headed out to buy the first in the series that the HBO show True Blood is based on. I've seen two episodes of the show and love it.

GlassOnion

Thanks, and Gig 'em.
Just finished Ender's Game and am now reading The Tipping Point: How Small Things Make Big Differences.

If you like Sci-fi, and haven't read Ender's Game, I'd highly recommend it.

Lolo76

I'm actually a librarian, so I had to check out this thread! :D It's been pretty helpful, as a matter of fact, since I'm currently working on a HUGE book order (so it's nice to know what people are reading).

Right now I'm chipping away at The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger... don't have much time for pleasure reading, though, so it'll be a while before I finish. :( I also just read The Last Safe Place on Earth by Richard Peck, which is a great young adult book; and planning to quickly read the graphic novel I Killed Adolf Hitler (by Jason) this weekend.

eddieq

Silence! I ban you!
Staff member
Just finished Brisinger the other day. A little long, but a good read. Can't wait for the 4th installment.

Members online

No members online now.