Mah Bachelors

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
O HAI!

Dry Tucker, for Dekka:

The igloo behind Rory is a tent from Ikea we got for the dogs. lol. Total awesomeness:

And last, Tucker relaxing in the den:

ACooper

Awe! Very nice!

We have some tents here that the little boys used to play with (hot wheels tent, and another "no name") they are small, like one LITTLE KID type person. Is that tent heavy duty or just a regular type tent? I would think our dogs would rip it up quite easily...........but might give it a shot anyway, LOL, looks cool!

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
Awe! Very nice!

We have some tents here that the little boys used to play with (hot wheels tent, and another "no name") they are small, like one LITTLE KID type person. Is that tent heavy duty or just a regular type tent? I would think our dogs would rip it up quite easily...........but might give it a shot anyway, LOL, looks cool!
It's just a $10 childrens tent... so we figured if they ripped it up, it wouldn't be a big deal. Our dogs generally aren't chewers and haven't even attempted to kill it yet... we've only had it since Saturday so we'll see ;)

ACooper

AH! So what I have here is probably the same thing, LOL. And while mine are past the chewing on things phase (except their toys) Phoebe is a "nester" and ends up shredding things, and Orson is just so rough, he'd probably break the poles running in and out, LOL

But we have two, so I can spare the "no name" one to try out! :D Thanks Jessie!

oakash

Kat/Oak AKA The Nice One
Rory is such a good looking dog! And Tucker, I generally don't like Chihuahuas, but the people on this forum are making me like them more and more

drmom777

Bloody but Unbowed
Yeah, Tucker and Romeo are sort of changing my views on wanting a chi. I have always admired them, really, but never wanted one.......until now.

xpaeanx

wait, why are they not dressed up all hot and sexy in fighermen outfits?!?!?!? LOL, J/K.

I love your two boys! :p

BTW, when do we get a VIDEO of the tent pulling game?

Members online

No members online now.