Cross-country road trip

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
Ya, we'll be driving through WI and Chicago most likely, avoiding Iowa like the plague. :p

Also, all I take from this is that meeting the girls one time is enough for most people. I understand completely. :rofl1:
Yeah yeah, I know why... it's because you're scared of Iowans... because we're crazy people. With guns. ;)

So...what are you chances of going from MN to FL by way of NY?

**In my defense, one of my carriers shipped some freight from MN to FL and it is currently sitting in NY. It happens, or the driver needs to buy a map. It could go either way.**

SaraB

So...what are you chances of going from MN to FL by way of NY?

**In my defense, one of my carriers shipped some freight from MN to FL and it is currently sitting in NY. It happens, or the driver needs to buy a map. It could go either way.**
:rofl1: There's a reason we have GPS. I would suggest that driver invest in one too. LOL!

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
More like I'm scared of the corn. An Iowan with a gun isn't any more scary than a child with a cap gun. :p
I must admit, it does get pretty scary - miles and miles and miles of nothing but corn and soybeans.

Good luck in your travels!

SaraB

Where in Florida? I would love to meet up!
We are headed to West Palm Beach (where our friend lives), and then driving to a disc comp 3 hours north? of there (can't remember the city off hand) and then we have to stop in Fort Meyers on our way home to visit family. So all over. :rofl1:

ETA: the comp is in Auburndale.

Moth

Mild and Slightly Nutty
Did someone say mini Midwest meetup?

I live only a couple of hours from the Chicago area too :D

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
Depending on when, we MAY be in Kingsland FL while youre down there. Im terrible with geography though, so no clue where that is in relation to you. Are you going to be going down 75 or 85?

SaraB

Depending on when, we MAY be in Kingsland FL while youre down there. Im terrible with geography though, so no clue where that is in relation to you. Are you going to be going down 75 or 85?
We are taking 75 it looks like. I'm thinking we are going to drive straight to the comp the weekend of 2/9-2/10 and then head to West Palm Beach.

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
We are headed to West Palm Beach (where our friend lives), and then driving to a disc comp 3 hours north? of there (can't remember the city off hand) and then we have to stop in Fort Meyers on our way home to visit family. So all over. :rofl1:

ETA: the comp is in Auburndale.
My parents live about 30 minutes north of West Palm Beach, in Jupiter :)

I'm about 3 hours from that area, just West of Orlando.

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
That should be right by Auburndale then! You should come watch the comp. :)
I just mapped it- Auburndale is about an hour away from me! I'd love to go to it! Are you allowed to bring dogs to spectate? If so, I'll probably bring one of mine with me.

Members online

No members online now.