Animal Abuse?

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
At no point in that video is that dog uncomfortable, abused, OR aggressive. It looks an excited, under-trained young dog paired with an excited, uneducated young guy... A couple of young, dumb boys roughhousing is all I see here.
^ This.

I mean, when we had Kiba he would get REALLY rough during play. We could "beat" him around, swing him by the tug toy so he became completely airborn, shove him, what have you and he loved it. But, we also tried to not do those things and only give him "structured" play, because if we rough housed with him he would become overstimulated too quickly and he would start rough housing back - which included biting and he left a large bruise on a coworker of mine while he was still in the surrendering process as the kennel. He wasn't abused, he wasn't mistreated, he wasn't aggressive...he was just a rowdy, underexercised, untrained adolescent dog that would loose his head sometimes. LOL

I'd hate to have anyone videotape my boyfriend when he wrestles with Chloe. They get very physical with one another and it would be really easy for someone to think he was hurting her because she growls and vocalizes the entire time - that's just how she plays. (Although he doesn't really know her tipping point, yet, so I do tell him that if she gets too rough and bites him that it's his fault. LOL Before she gets a bit too past threshold I normally step in and call her to me for a time out or we do some structured fetching.)

StillandSilent

Gambit is horrendously abused. He's a rough rider all the way, and has been 'hit', 'kicked', 'spanked' and abused in every other fashion. He has also been dressed in a tutu, which in some circles would be considered far crueler.

Sorry, it looks like he's just playing roughly with the dog and something set it off. I used to play with my old Pit Mix Gus like that, minus the kicks. He loved it. I have messed up nose to remember them by. Not because he bit me, he never, ever even tried to bite me, but I got head butted many times and my present nose is a lot different than it was before I got him.

Members online