WE refuse to look at the flash

Ivy

Ha ha, that's a cute picture. It's like they talked amongst themselves to all look away in the same direction.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
without the flash..I hate the flash, I don't blame any of them I wouldn't look at me either.

IT is a shame I can't make the sunlight from the window go where I want it to. Or i wouldnt' miss shots like this.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
lol YES WE DO, right down to the spots on the nose and the mixed color whiskers! Sancho says are you my brother or my sister? That's really awesome.

This photo won't work because Neccy saysy "but I don't want to sit next to the cat"

lastly I had this on another thread with a story to tell but Photobucket was uncooperative so I gave up. Pepper says Good morning and now goodnight.

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
OMG LOL at Neccy in that "I don't want to sit next to the cat." That's hysterical.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
after our "photoshoot"
Halp

OH no their standing in line

save me now

Where did they go?

the end

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
last of the last for real this time
She does get breakfast in bed when she looks that comfy..ok..I promise I am done..it's all photobucket's fault for not letting me tell my story in order.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
I think it is just about her found day. A long ways from the middle of the road on the coldest day of the year and my thinking she was froze to death. It was that cold. Now she's spoiled rotten and has earned every spec of it. I have lost track of how many years, 4 or 5 maybe? I dunno I would have to look back in my posts here to see. She's a good girl.
I had washed blankets and was getting ready to make the beds. I had tossed half onto the sofa, and the other half because something came up and I had to go out. Later in the morning I found that Pepper had found her way in and this was how I found her when she woke up,. SHe is a very late riser.

PlottMom

The Littlest Hound
Neccy is so cute! They all are - have you ever seen that thing on Facebook of te two dogs with "advice" signs? One is a big white dog & I swear the other reminds me so much of pepper every time I see it! I love
Victor's sad lips - he reminds me of the Plotts lol

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Neccy is so cute! They all are - have you ever seen that thing on Facebook of te two dogs with "advice" signs? One is a big white dog & I swear the other reminds me so much of pepper every time I see it! I love
Victor's sad lips - he reminds me of the Plotts lol
I love the advice dogs. they are rocking awesome.:rofl1:

You just ask them to stay..it's "what we do" the camera thing. WHen we are all done, tho, they get silly and zoomie and "licky". Victor will bawl if I take other pics and not his, and NEccy lately has figured out to insert herself in any pic I am taking., even if it's non dog related. THat use to be what Victor did.

Barb04

Super Moderator
I just love looking at your family pics. I have to say that sometimes Neccy reminds me of CJ.

Members online

No members online now.