Transport help from Washington state to Buffalo, NY

Pam111

Can anyone help transport a 3 yr old male, un-neutered Miniature Pinscher from Washington state to Buffalo NY?

The dog is in a not so good situation and I would like to adopt him.

I'm not sure of the best route--it would depend who would be able to help

Oh, and it doesn't have to be ALL the way to Buffalo, of course. I can do a couple hours at the end

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
If it comes anywhere near me (Bloomsburg, PA) and I know at least a week in advance so I can ask off work, I could help. Though looking at a map, that seems out of the way :/

corgipower

Tweleve Enthusiest
IF it comes through my way depending on the time I could help I MAY not be able to do 60 miles though depending how far it is from my house.
Have you looked at a map if the US lately?

If it comes through your way, they're taking a serious scenic route. ;)

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
I may be able to get Ryan to do some through MN, though again, would need advance notice :)

drmom777

Bloody but Unbowed
OK, If Leo comes via the country framing coastal route, I'm in. Will he be hitting the major scenic attractions? If so, I will take him to the Statue of Liberty and the beach.

drmom777

Bloody but Unbowed
Since knoebel's is the onlt theme park I know that allows dogs, this would be a once in a lifetme experience, and possibke the highlight of the trip.

CaliTerp07

Holy crap guys--2500 miles? It'll end up being cheaper (and much simpler) if you could find someone flying from Seattle to the east coast who would be willing to take the dog as carry on. The cost to take a pet in the cabin will be 1/10 the cost of gas to get across the country.

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Transport thread for Leo the Min Pin!

Leo needs to get from Washington State to Buffalo, NY. Obviously this is going to take quite a bit of coordination and probably some outside help.

Post your state and how far you're willing to drive in this thread, so that as we get this put together, it'll be an easy reference point.

Zoom: Colorado, 3-5 hour radius

PlottMom

The Littlest Hound
PA chiming in here - we've got pretty much the whole state covered depending upon the date :)

Members online

No members online now.