Week 1: This is My Dog 12/30-1/5 (52 Weeks 2013)

JessLough

Love My Mutt
Shoot, I have to do this one too. I really, really hope my living room will be in order to grab it tonight -- I have an idea and everything!

This is Hudson. He is a watcher and has been since the day we brought him home. He is playful and fun and snuggly, but I SO many pictures of him just sitting and watching the world around him. He really wants to figure out what's going on, what his roll is, and how to respond appropriately. From what I've heard of his sire, Hudson is a lot like him.

HayleyMarie

Like a bat outa' hell
This is an older picture, but it captures Teagan pretty well. All she is missing is her Snarky Bitch collar and tag. She can be sweet and cuddly to people she knows, but mostly she is my snarky bitch.

Saeleofu

Last day! Not that it matters much, because you can post whenever you get around to it, but I will be posting the next week tomorrow :D

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
This is my dog. Watching me sweetly with a tennis ball in his mouth on MY BED Lol

Last edited:

milos_mommy

Some of you guys are such great photographers!

Milo...while he spends a lot of time bouncing around and grinning, he spends just as much time looking up at me, hanging on to every word I say, waiting to see what adventure we're about to embark on.

Dakotah

Kotah BEAR
Some of you guys are such great photographers!

Milo...while he spends a lot of time bouncing around and grinning, he spends just as much time looking up at me, hanging on to every word I say, waiting to see what adventure we're about to embark on.

You seriously don't share enough pics of that fuzzy face!

Sparrow

Zoe in her element - going for a walk. She doesn't love them as much as anything that might involve food, but she could go on walks all day long so long as there isn't high heat or rain to ruin her life. She can sleep all day, but ask her to go with you on a walk any time - day or night - and she is ON IT!

We live on a homestead, and take her over to my boyfriend's dad's runway for our walks pretty often. There are all kinds of smells and space to run free. Sometimes even snowshoe hares to chase. :D

Maxy24

I know I'm late but I was having trouble deciding on a picture that captured Tucker's essence. This one is as close I could come, though it can't capture all of who he is, it is a classic Tucker picture:

Cuddly, goofy, playful, shameless, a momma's boy, always wants to be the center of attention.

Members online

No members online now.