Gus has got a Girlfriend!!!

Gustav

Don't encourage me..
Gus has got himself an older woman! Her name is Faline she's 8 and she's a Brittany (spaniel) He's very much in love with her!!

Just wondered if anyone elses dogs have a beloved?!!

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Gus has very good taste..we all know i am a sucker for a freckled face! I had a shnauzer mix once that was courted by a big red dog 5 times her size...he would show up and they would make moon eyes at each other thru the window.

Gustav

Don't encourage me..
Awww it's so cute isn't it!!! *sigh* Puppy Love!! She's got really pretty grey eyes too!

Buffy was the love of Bimmer's life. They adored each other and were never far apart. Purdue's was a gorgeous little female Shepherd down the street from us. When I'd walk him he'd sit down and refuse to move until her people let her out to see him, then I'd cross over onto the big plaza where they could court 'n' spark. It was so funny - she was the only dog other than ours that he would tolerate near him. They'd put their muzzles in each other's ears and make the sweetest soft noises . . .

LOL. She's adorable. I swear my neighbor's sheepdogs are in love with the girls.....it seems that one has a crush on Tippy....she hates his guts ;). He'll sit and the fence and go crazy when she's out.

bubbatd

Funny story (though today I'm not proud of it ) We lived in the country and one time my male Golden, Bear, was gone 2 days. Naturally I was worried and drove all around looking for him. He came home tired and worn out. I marked it in the calendar to watch him in 6 months to make sure he wasn't "visiting" his love. To my surprise one day he showed up with a 7-8 week old beautiful black male puppy. His pick of the litter !!! Chief Bear went to a wonderful dog loving family and liven to be 14. Yes, this was years ago and Bear was my "stud" so not neutered...still, I wouldn't( couldn't) do this today.

Members online

No members online now.