Little Monster

He's a little shark and getting more spunky day by day. He pretty much just cracks me up all the time.

It's really different having a small dog, not even sure how but it just is. He sleeps curled up on my head, loves to cuddle with him and kinda looks like a piranha half the time. He's SUPER happy, bouncy and funny. Still not sure about bigger dogs (He met a St. Bernard yesterday and had no clue what it was) but getting braver every day.

Did I mention happy?

He's really loving toys and tugging

BostonBanker

I am fairly certain you actually bought a Gremlin/Furby hybrid. There is no way that is a canine!

He is so cute, and I love the name! I'm sure I've seen it somewhere, but remind me how old he is?

I am fairly certain you actually bought a Gremlin/Furby hybrid. There is no way that is a canine!
Oh my god, that's basically the best description ever. Seriously perfect.

He is so cute, and I love the name! I'm sure I've seen it somewhere, but remind me how old he is?
A little over 4 months! I was a little hesitant to get an older puppy but I'm kinda convinced I would have squashed him if I had him when he was even smaller. He doesn't feel as breakable like he is now.

BostonBanker

A little over 4 months! I was a little hesitant to get an older puppy but I'm kinda convinced I would have squashed him if I had him when he was even smaller. He doesn't feel as breakable like he is now.
Plus that much closer to full bladder control ;) Best reason I can think of to get an older puppy!

JacksonsMom

Seriously want to meet this little monster of yours. I think Jackson would really like your gang. Too bad I live so far away.

He's adorable.

JazzyTheSibe

Love is 4 legged word
He's so freaking adorable, like, to the point of where I need one. Or him.;)

That name is perfect. Hiccup is such a suiting name for him.

RD

Are you dead yet?
I've been really out of the loop and for some reason when I saw pictures of this dog on facebook I thought he was a client's dog or a foster or something. I'M SO EXCITED THAT HE'S YOURS BECAUSE HE'S ADORABLE.

Seriously want to meet this little monster of yours. I think Jackson would really like your gang. Too bad I live so far away.

He's adorable.
I think Traveler would love Jackson. And Hiccup would be happy to see a dog his size for once!

You should come to the next chaz meet up!

Plus that much closer to full bladder control ;) Best reason I can think of to get an older puppy!
This puppy has a bladder of steel! He sleeps the whole night through without needing to go out. I love it.

I've been really out of the loop and for some reason when I saw pictures of this dog on facebook I thought he was a client's dog or a foster or something. I'M SO EXCITED THAT HE'S YOURS BECAUSE HE'S ADORABLE.
:rofl1: I didn't post about it much other than on the puppy thread on Chaz since I wanted to make sure it all worked out before I announced it.

JacksonsMom

I think Traveler would love Jackson. And Hiccup would be happy to see a dog his size for once!

You should come to the next chaz meet up!
I really really really want to. If I can find someone to drive with me, that'd be superb. Jackson has a Koolie love already so I think he would love Traveler too.

Members online

No members online now.