Back from the dead.. and living in CO

oakash

Kat/Oak AKA The Nice One
I know that since I didn't post a crazy amount that a lot of you won't know who I am... but I'm back anyways. I haven't even had time to lurk these boards this past year, so I've kept up with some of ya'll via fb. By kept up I mean I saw your posts. I'm not very active on fb either. Anyways, I'm living in Colorado now. I'm a nanny for a family near Denver, so once I get settled in and find a car and catch up with school, I can start hanging out on here more. Which is really exciting to me. I hope everyone here is doing fine!

And P.S. If anyone knows of a good reliable car that won't bust a college kid's bank, I'd love to hear of it :)

Snark

Mutts to you
*waves* Hi, welcome back. We're all fine here, although it's hard to believe the Stripey Dog, aka Riley, has already turned five. Where does the time go?

Don't know what to tell you on a car, our Honda Accord (circa 1996) is still chugging along with about 232,000 miles on it. Hondas are pretty reliable, as far as I'm concerned - much better than the Subaru Outback we had, which was one expensive headache after another.

PlottMom

The Littlest Hound
Welcome back! I second the honda... I got my first honda for less than 4K, with 148K miles... drove it to over 300K and probably could've had it longer if I'd been nicer to it.

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
Welcome back! :)

And, I also third a Honda. Great little cars. I've only had them new, but I know enough people with used to know they stick around forever.

oakash

Kat/Oak AKA The Nice One
I'm gonna try to stay! I don't have any dogs where I am, and I'm already wanting to kidnap every dog I see walking down the road. It's bad. I'm gonna have to volunteer at a rescue to get my fix. I'm probs gonna end up with a toyota, because they last forever, but Honda's were my next brand to look at.

Dogs6

Plus One
AHH!! You're back!!! I was thinking about you the other day because you haven't been here in ages! Please stay, I missed you!
How've you been?

And I hardly post anymore either because I'm usually on my phone. I'm trying to break the habit by ususing my laptop more often.

nikkiluvsu15

Wild At Heart
Welcome back! I hardly post anymore either... I'm just so busy these days. Ya know having a real job and everything... :p

As far as cars, I definitely agree with the Honda suggestion! I just got my '09 Civic in June and I absolutely LOVE it. I am so glad I decided to get it <3

Members online

No members online now.