Annoying night *vent*

lizzybeth727

First, I was up late, didn't go to bed until about 12:30 (I usually go to bed around 11:00).

Then Keegan woke me up at 4:00 pacing the floor, so we went outside. Walked around for a few minutes but he didn't potty, he just wanted to eat grass. Which then made me afraid he'd vomit, so when we came back in I put him in his crate.

Then he continued being restless - getting up and shifting around in his crate every minute or two, I was timing it - and I took him outside again at 5:00. He finally peed, but again only wanted to eat grass.

He did not settle down AT ALL the whole rest of the night. In his crate, he was circling, pacing, getting up and then plopping back down, digging in his blankets, etc. It was REALLY IRRITATING. I have earpluggs by my bed but I could only find one, so I put it in and just laid on my side. But I still couldn't get comfortable and this morning my neck and back are stiff.

So basically I barely slept at all from 4:00 until I finally got up around 7:00 (I refused to get up before sunrise). Which means I got less than four hours of sleep last night.

Weekends are supposed to be for sleeping in. I guess Keegan hasn't figured that out yet.

Oh, and he never did vomit, but he's been sleeping well the last hour or so. :rolleyes:

puppydog

Tru evil has no pantyline
Haha! I hate it when the dogs dog that. I always seem they fall into a deep sleep the second you give up and get up.

Members online

No members online now.