Actr1um? (Walmart brand cat food)

ravennr

ಥ⌣ಥ
that '1' really bothers me.

anyone ever fed this before?
we did the grading scale on it, and came up with 114 (though there was one question i couldn't seem to answer). did almost as good as Felidae.

i just need something for Rock for when he is being a super priss and suddenly decides he hates chicken and/or steak, or for the times we leave for a day or two where i don't trust our roommates to handle the raw meat properly.

he's usually on grain-free, and he does have GI issues. i try to keep those things in mind but i had hopes the fact that 95% of his diet being raw would cancel out anything i missed in this food.

PS: has anyone ever given you a weird look when you're reading the ingredient block on your pet's food at the store? a woman came and grabbed from the shelf and gave me the strangest look. i swear she thought i was looking at the label for myself haha.

Paige

Let it be
Ahah yupp. I spent an hour in the cat food isle showing my boyfriend how to read labels and people were like wtf are they doing?

I feed it to both Bandit (dog version) and Brobee. Bandit only when I can't get to a petstore but Brobee always as it is all he will eat. I dunno to me it looks pretty decent.

Members online

No members online now.