Foster home now HEhEh

W

Whitedobelover

I am fostering a white female.. I am so excited... she is gorgeous. I cant wait to see her. and get her home... woohoo..

Twilight

Boxer Rescue
Great news
well done on helping out and fostering, it is really rewarding, i love it

lots of pics please when she arrives!

W

Whitedobelover

omg... i will take so many... i need to give her a bath my mom said she is horribly dirty... but i will post so many pics of her it will be crazy in chazhound now LOL... im excited hehehe... i love it... my husband isnt as excited as I am because he is the only one working. but i will up date you all :D

filarotten

Fila the love
That is so exciting. I would love to foster. But, my husband says I would end up keeping all of the dogs,...he's probably right. Anyway I would love to see pictures also, and I hope you are able to find her a good home.

W

Whitedobelover

that is what my husband says but she is having lots of problems... she can see just not well... which i think is due to her parents... :( im not sure though i havent gotten to see her. but will haave her home tomorrow hehehe... cant wait.. :D

W

Whitedobelover

omg the pups love her. she is like the best they think
they love looking at trying to get her to play but she is somewhat fear agressive right now. so we will see they like her she doesn like them heheh

Members online

No members online now.