Opie and I played with rubbers, and Noludoru watched.

Sweet72947

Squishy face
Opie loves to play tug, and he is strong! I'm glad he realizes that I'm not, and doesn't tug too hard!

And in this pic, Opie was laying on his side and attempting to dig a hole at the same time. It was funny. FilaWeirdness.

Don't laff at me. Iz not nice.

MORE

Sweet72947

Squishy face

It was a beautiful day, a great day for cuddles on the grassy area.

And a great day for naps.

Nolu and Opie in B&W with a slight orange photo filter. She didn't know if Opie would remember her since she hadn't seen him in a long time, but I told her a Fila never forgets! ;-)

The color version can be seen here: http://www.fotolode.com/images/sweet72947/FOHA-Dogs/opiemar311018.jpg

Scratchin' feels good!

That's all!

MPP

petperson
He's beautiful. He's silly and playful and happy and noble and snuggly and just plain beautiful. And I don't mean handsome. He is 'WAY past handsome!

noludoru

Bored Now.
Cristy I was kidding about the not remembering me thing. Although I do doubt he likes me as much after 5 or 6 months of not seeing me. :(

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
Opie is a big boy! I knew he was big, but he's larger than I thought. He's effing gorgeous.

Sweet72947

Squishy face
He's beautiful. He's silly and playful and happy and noble and snuggly and just plain beautiful. And I don't mean handsome. He is 'WAY past handsome!
So true. :D

Cristy I was kidding about the not remembering me thing. Although I do doubt he likes me as much after 5 or 6 months of not seeing me. :(
He does too. He doesn't behave the same way with everyone else that he behaves with us. Even that guy who wrestles with him on Saturdays still gets an eyeball when he comes up to Opie to say hi. (Opie lets him say hi, but its like "well, I guess I DO know you, so I guess you can say hi if you really want to, although it wouldn't bother me if you left me alone.")

If there was a time when he didn't like you, it was when you rolled over on his paw. :p

noludoru

Bored Now.
He does too. He doesn't behave the same way with everyone else that he behaves with us. Even that guy who wrestles with him on Saturdays still gets an eyeball when he comes up to Opie to say hi. (Opie lets him say hi, but its like "well, I guess I DO know you, so I guess you can say hi if you really want to, although it wouldn't bother me if you left me alone.")

If there was a time when he didn't like you, it was when you rolled over on his paw. :p
:eek::eek::eek: I don't blame him for that. I would have snarled at him if he did that to me, too. It probably hurt. :( I just didn't even realize his legs were there and flopped onto them.

Is it bad that I laughed at the italicized bit? :eek:

RD

Are you dead yet?
I lol'd at the title of this thread.... >.>

Opie is such a handsome boy!

Barb04

Super Moderator
Is Opie being adopted? I clicked the link to the resuce and it says adoption pending.

Members online

No members online now.