Sunny Sunday With Friends *Pics*

xpaeanx

So today was absolutely lovely! Since I live right on the water... of course we decided to go splash around in it. My brother brought his two dogs. Bassie is a Great Dane, and Chowder is some kind of mix. I think she may have toller in her. Also our neighbor's dog Kee-E, came by.

I also thought I would add to pics of me, since I haven't in a while. mind you I was probably orbiting jupiter when I took these. LOL.

Now on to today's pics!!!

First, here's Bassie:

Midget has to swim his hardest, where as Bassie can just stand there! LOL.

Wet Corgi!!!

***MORE***

Lizmo

Water Junkie
Okay, thats it. All these pictures of cute doggies and lakes. It's a sign right? I need to go to the lake! :p

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
VEry pretty YOU!!!!
Wow Bassie's face is so much like Mary's! Midget is just too cute...looks like a grand day, NIce pics!

Dekka

Just try me..
Everyone looks like they had fun... lol my dogs have to be satisfied with impromptu swamp and are envious...:D

xpaeanx

Smkie: Thank you!!! yes, I agree Bassie and Mary do have the same face... "wise." LOL.

Fila: Thank you!!!

Dekka: everyone did have fun! Maybe when your swamp dries up, you should come visit so they can all play in the bay together! LOL.

Wakh

So cute! Chowder is beautiful, but then again they all are. I love love love LOVE the name Kee-E. Best ever!

Lizmo

Water Junkie
yes, I think you should go to a lake.

Water=fun!!!!!!!

Plus, we need more cute blaze pics!!!
Yes, we did go to the lake! And it was a blast, the water was warm, nice big waves.

And we're going back today and I'll bring the camera this time :D

Smkie, Bassie does look alot like Mary in the face. :)

PixieSticksandTricks

Athletic Labs. They Exist
Keeda is so pretty. And Midget is such a character. I love the picture of him swiming next to Bassie who is just standing there lol.

I wish I lived closer to water. Maggie May and Sawyer would love to be able to swim whenever they wanted.

Members online

No members online now.