The Good News thread

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
Hannahs reading is really coming along. She is doing so well and is improving by leaps and bounds each day. It is astounding to me that we can pick up a beginner reading book and she can figure out the majority of the words with little to no help from
Me and sound it out in her head quickly and come
Out with the right word

Grab

The kiddo is on the mend! He was jolly and laughing today and actually ate some food! Still coughing, but so much better :)

He's also getting the basics of potty training, hurray :) Someday I'll no longer have to buy diapers, lol

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
Mint hot cocoa mmmmm. Thank you Archer Farms for making such delicious products.

I'm doing the secret santa thing on my rat forum and received my partner tonight... so YAYYYY going to go shopping tomorrow!! I hate spending money. Hate it. But when it is Christmas related? It becomes 143478726x more okay to do.

Which brings me to my next point... drove by a house recently, saw in their large front window a glowing Christmas tree. Feel like I need to meet these people. <3

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
I don't usually talk about the gooey relationship stuff or gifts or things.. because I believe that stuff is personal and I hate people doing it all over facebook.

but nobody has ever given me a mixed CD before and I dunno <3
I've gotten plenty of gifts but I dunno..all the songs are just perfect and he wrote like a page for each song and why he chose it

Like 2 weeks ago I mentioned missing hand written letters and mixed tapes and I didn't even think he was listening.

and now I'm getting all emotional.
GAH.

One of my favorite songs on the CD. I've never heard it before but I love it
http://youtu.be/bpDNfwIrx1M
It's Aqualung: Brighter than sunshine

joce

Started my bachelors. I am officially a student again!

I am anxious but its a good anxious.

I have been trying to remember how to write a APA paper and I have been looking and googling for hours about rules on apostrophes and commas lol!

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
Started my bachelors. I am officially a student again!

I am anxious but its a good anxious.

I have been trying to remember how to write a APA paper and I have been looking and googling for hours about rules on apostrophes and commas lol!
If you ever need writing help, check out Purdue's OWL website. Has everything you could ever need to know. I use it all the time when I'm citing, as I can't cite correctly to save my life. LOL

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
My friend called me last week and told me her boyfriend's company was hiring a graphic designer. I just had a phone interview with one of the owners and it went amazing. I think this might actually be happening.

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
26 days until Disney :D:D:D

Someone asked me when the best time to go to Disney is and I said "first two weeks of December... hands down"

1)the crowds are low because not many kids in school are going to be pulled out two weeks before Christmas vacation anyway

2) the weather is FABULOUS. Not too hot, not too cold. perfect for walking long distances around parks

And the BEST reason of all

3) Disney... the best. Christmas... the best. Put the two together.... AMAZINGGGGGGGGG.

AHHHHHHHHH I can't wait

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
My wifi is working on my iPhone 5 now! I called apple and they helped me fix it. The picture messaging issue is still there and I have to do a bit more investigating about the data, but I have hope!

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Interview at noon today.
I feel like at any point something terrible is going to happen and the universe will be like "HAHA psyche!! Not gonna happen." Because nothing ever really goes right for me... so this must be some kind of joke...

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
It's election day... which means this is almost all over.

it also means it's movie day here because I can't stand another political commercial after last night lol so I'm watching NATIONAL LAMPOONS CHRISTMAS VACATION. If that movie doesn't make you happy then... there is something wrong with you (LOL not really but I couldn't think of anything clever to say lol)

Members online

No members online now.