Dry dog food

girl-E

I posted months ago about which dog food to give to my puppy. I have been feeding her Innova EVO for about 5 months (she is now 9months old) She loves the food, but when she eats other dog food or treats she gets sick. At a friends house she sometimes eats Royal canine (she manages to get to it when I am not looking). I also started giving her Nutro milk bones which have made her sick as well. Is it normal for her to be so sensitive to eating other brands of dog food/treats? Has anyone else had this problem?
I have been hearing some good things about Natures Variety Prairie dry dog food. I am considering switching her to Prairie. I need all the advice I can get!

candy722

I've tried prairie and i think they like them. As far as nutrional I think Innova is the best. Do'nt try Precise it sucks.

Mordy

Quigleyfied
it may well be that she gets sick because of certain ingredients in other food and treat products. neither royal canin nor nutro are as high-quality and they both contain grains, which evo does not - which may well be the reason why other foods are problematic.

i don't think that feeding the evo "causes" the problems with other things, if i were you i'd just stay away from feeding things that contain grains.

nature's variety makes good quality food, but it has a fairly high grain content.

Members online

No members online now.