Happy Birthday Bubbatd/GRAMMY!!!!!!!!!

Grammy I'm glad you're gettin' spoiled today :) And Japanese Steakhouse on Friday!! That'll be fun!!!

If you don't mind me asking, roughly how many decades have you graced this earth with your presence? I'm just curious and sorry if it's rude to ask a Grammy her age.

F

FluffyZooCrew

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRAMMY!! I think you are an amazing, wonderful person, and I hope you had a great day today!

bubbatd

Hey it's posted way down yonder !!! I'm 76 years young today ! Hope to bug you all here for years ! If not , it's been a grand life with ups and downs that have only made me stronger and appreciate what I have ... not what I've lost! Today was awesome !!! I had so many long distant calls and 2 contacts I haven't heard from for years !!! Today I had 2 calls from Quebec , and from MA , NH , NJ , Fla , Ca , ... I love my friends ! No , I'm not awesome ! I love life ,,, I love people . I know I can get too wordy , but we older folks reflect . You can tune out and hum . I just love people !

F

FluffyZooCrew

Just wanted to say that you're such an inspirational person, Grammy. You have such a positive, uplifting outlook on everything in life, and you're truly a person to look up to and admire.

bubbatd

I'm no different than anyone on here or elsewhere who loves life and people . I just try to give back what I've learned through the years . No one's perfect and we all have regrets ! We can't dwell on the past , we all must move forward , Thank the Man ( or Woman ! ) up above or what you believe in and move on ! What we've done in the past is history .... what we do from now on is up to the individual . I do care for al of you !!

Members online

No members online now.