Tsuki Zooms!

MericoX

Roos, Poos, & a Wog!

Okay.. so some of them aren't all that great.. or in focus... but I thought they were really cute!!

MericoX

Roos, Poos, & a Wog!
Agility. Rally-O. Flyball. Basically what the Schnauzers are doing now. Already started some agility stuff... has no fear of the dogwalk or wobble board.

Working on shaping a retrieve.. she chases it then lays down and *noms* it... interested in trying for a WC/WCX title.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Wow good luck with all the dog sports looks like she will be quite the contender. I love her shading.

Dekka

Just try me..
Cool Mer! I have never heard of a toy poodle getting a working title.. lol pump her up (said in Schwarzenegger voice) ! I imagine a duck will be quite the thing for her to retrieve.

What do Kiba and Stryder think of her?

MericoX

Roos, Poos, & a Wog!
We may have to see if we can find small ducks for her to do or something. LOL. Kiba is like... meh... another dog.. I dont really care. Stryder wants to play with her... but just doesn't know how. LOL. Usually tug-of-war and then she just gets swept around. LOL.

Giny

AHHHHH, she's so cute! I love her color...

Look at that girllllll! *cries* to think you lived only a little ways for me...I could have been squishing her to bits....

Members online