She behaved! Yay!

TahlzK

I believe in Animal Communication; telepathically talking to animals. I can talk to Serenity at times but not properly so I decided to get some one else to talk to her. I'm not here to debate, if you don't believe in this, that's fine, I just want to share my experience because I'm extremely happy!

A lady, Maree came over today for a healing/communication session with Serenity. I plan to have one done on myself and Sunny because I was so impressed. I was so impressed, she was spot on with everything about Serenity, I was shocked with what she knew that no one but Serenity and I knew.

Anyway... I asked her to talk to Serenity about her separation anxiety when I took Sunny out. She talked to Serenity, Serenity told her what could help her and well... I took Sunny out today. She whined quickly at the start but then behaved the whole walk I had with Sunny. She hasn't done that for months! She's always paced, cried/howled, even at times when she's had her bones. She didn't have a bone today ether.

I can't say she was happy! But she behaved and I hope she continues to behave. I now understand her more after this.

TahlzK

And I forgot to add..

As some know, Serenity has some issues with people. Serenity accepted being pet all over by Maree, Serenity was so relaxed! She cuddled up to Maree and was zoned out. Serenity was just so calm, peaceful and friendly. I was shocked. I've never seen her so calm around a person, in my room and she was willing to cuddle/curl up next to Maree.

Great experience.

Members online

No members online now.