Herd of Border Collies...

Legend

This is from a recent meetup with my dogs and some of the puppies from past litters, along with their owners other dogs. I don't have a photograph of every single dog, but most are seen at least once. If you are interested in knowing which dog a certain one it, let me know and I will tell you. It's hard with so many looking the same to try and name them all at once.

Michiyo-Fir

Omg so many colliedogs my brain just exploded! They're all beautiful! What a great place for dogs to play and what a great group of dogs!

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
They are beyond gorgeous! I just love Border Collies! I found a picture of me and my boy Chewy when he was a puppy, and I was a little girl. I wish I had him now instead of having him then when we really didn't have the resources to properly care for him. :(

But I have two of them on Sims 3 Pets if that counts for anything. :p

RD

Are you dead yet?
I would gladly take your newest baby boy (the ticked prick-eared one) should you ever decide you don't want him anymore. ;) I love your dogs, this made my day. I'm currently going a full week without seeing my border collie and I miss her so much!

I bet it was just breathtaking watching all of them run around. So many gorgeous dogs all in one place.

Also, your photography is amazing. I'm super jealous of all the pictures you get of them running towards you. I try to get those and my lens makes "OH MY GOD I"M DYING" noises as it tries to focus or I just fail at doing it in manual focus

Gempress

Walks into Mordor
Beautiful pictures! I feel for the two terriers though, LOL. I bet they were sick and tired of being herded (or at least, attempts at herding them) before the day was done.

Kayla

LOL you werent joking when you called your thread herd of border collies!

Your pictures are stunning, and way to cool:)

Also I looove this picture!

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
So much love. So much WANT. Gorgeous dogs, great pictures.
I want a BC so much (have for about 8 years, lol) and I would take any of these gorgeous specimens in a heartbeat. ;)

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
AHAHAHA, I love it!! That looks like a BLAST

Does one of them have a hurt ear?

Also, the obligatory "OF COURSE I've heard of Border Collies!!!"

AliciaD

On second thought...
How do you tell your dogs apart???

Haha, these pictures are awesome. When I saw the first picture I was like "this isn't a herd..." and then I saw and was like "woah."

Lizmo

Water Junkie
How do you tell your dogs apart???

That's such a fun question! I was around a large group of Border Collies on a regular basis a while ago and after just a few times of being around them it is SO easy to tell them all apart, even though it seems like it would be super hard!

That's such a fun question! I was around a large group of Border Collies on a regular basis a while ago and after just a few times of being around them it is SO easy to tell them all apart, even though it seems like it would be super hard!
Yeah, not the same but I have two DEW ferrets (used to be three) and I can tell them apart with barely a glance.

Members online

No members online now.