possible Natural Balance recall!

DanL

Aussie Red it was a freaking joke! Obviously some people understood that. Hopefully now you do.

Melissa_W

Bob was a valuable member on this forum and I'm sad that he hasn't been posting here lately. I didn't always agree with him but I appreciated his comments.

I highly doubt that he's embarrassed by this personally. He has had great results with Natural Balance and isn't scared to spread the word.

Similarly, I've had great results with Canidae and SummerRiot has had great results with Innova EVO RM. People find diets that they're happy to feed their dogs and try to inform their friends as well as they can.

I've picked a few jokes at Bob about his Natural Balance obsession, but let's not get carried away. Maybe he will see your comment and come back--I hope!
lol! Ok, Hershel. That was said with tongue (partially) in cheek. I forgot the :D.

But he was getting paid by Natural Balance to "spread the word".
http://www.chazhound.com/forums/showthread.php?p=593906#post593906

Buddy'sParents

*Finding My Inner Fila*
Aussie Red it was a freaking joke! Obviously some people understood that. Hopefully now you do.
I did, thanks. There is blue Powerade spread over my keyboard. Thanks. Really. :lol-sign:

Anywho- everyone is entitled to their opinions and we'll leave it at that.

I, for one, will stop feeding Natural Balance. I am just counting the days until we get Buddy's test results back and we can go raw/home prepared diet.

Aussie Red

Rebel With Cause
Ok and I apologize however I knew that there was some animosity between you two on diet choice. That may be why I thought you were taking the opportunity to say " an I told you so type thing"
I knew we were all to classy here to resort to that and thank you for pointing it out. I personally am very worried about this whole thing and am afraid that some one I know may loose an animal for doing nothing but feeding it. I know that Bob had a few ' let's say quirks" but over all he loved dogs.
Sorry if I personally stepped on toes here but as you see my reasons are good this really isn't a joking matter if you think about it. I can however appreciate your trying to lighten the mood. Aussie is now stepping back and not leaving the building though.

DanL

It's all good Aussie. I never had any issues with Bob as a person but his attempt to assert his opinion as the only right one on certain issues, like diet or pit bulls, got old. I'm certainly not the only one who had a problem with him in that regard. What made it worse was his buttons were so easy to push, it became somewhat of a game after a while, again, not just with me.

Aussie Red

Rebel With Cause
It's all good Aussie. I never had any issues with Bob as a person but his attempt to assert his opinion as the only right one on certain issues, like diet or pit bulls, got old. I'm certainly not the only one who had a problem with him in that regard. What made it worse was his buttons were so easy to push, it became somewhat of a game after a while, again, not just with me.
yes on that we agree . As I have stated we all have our own personal choices as to what is right and we do need to respect others. I agree that he was unbendable on certain issues.

fillyone

But please, call me Barb
"Instead, it suspects that melamine was in a rice protein concentrate"
What exactly is rice protein concentrate and why are they using it now?

Members online

No members online now.